1-800-Cinderella (3)

Hey Hey Hey! It's Musiq4lyf again writing this chapter. My beautiful Ari is kind of gone so I'll be taking over for a while. No worries though :D LMAO. Anyways, you are all amazing, seriously. So just so that you don't forget go ahead and click on that vote button on the right like RIGHT NOW. Are you doing it? Yes? GOOD JOB! *Claps* LMAOOOOOOO Anyways, enjoy your chapter

**************************************************************************************************************

Everyone has that one crazy friend that talks non-stop and then wonders why they are friends with them in the first place. I was having that moment right about now as I listened to Nancy go on and on about Trevor yet again for the billionth time tonight. I mean, Ben was trying to do his homework for God’s sake!

“… Just for once in your life, give someone or something a chance.”

“I did give something a chance, I gave Ben a chance!” I yelled back at her, surprising her and myself.

Ben looked up from his notebook to raise an eyebrow at me. “I’m going to go to the restroom.” He excused himself from the living room.

“God, Nancy, I’m sorry. Look, I just had a pretty stressful day and I don’t want to hear about stupid Trevor, that’s all.” Then, just my luck, I received a text message from none other than the infamous Trevor himself.

Are you REDi to hear what I have to say? See what I did there? ;) –Trevor

I bit my lip, holding back a smile. The guy was a dufus.

“Sorry, Cindy, I just want you to be happy and to not miss out on your chances. Do you want to be forever alone? Cat ladies aint cute, ma.” Nancy eyed me.  I laughed and then sent a quick reply to Trevor’s text.

Lol. I see what you did there and I am REDi :) –Cinderella

Three special guests are coming by soon and I am not happy with this, you know? –Trevor

Is this back to what your parents expect of you? –Cinderella

Yes, what do I do? –Trevor

Do what you want to do, it’s your life. Who are these three guests? –Cinderella

“Who are you texting so explicitly? You have a huge smile on your face.” Nancy leaned over the couch to gaze at my phone and I set it down on the coffee table.

“It was this co-worker from my job,” I said. Nancy’s eyes lit up. “She’s a girl.” Nancy gaped. “I’m not a lesbian!” I smacked her in the arm.

She laughed. “I’m just messing with you, but I think Ben is doing something a little secret in that bathroom, if you know what I mean. I have to go, think about what I said.” She kissed me on the cheek and let herself out of my apartment. I picked up my phone and walked over to the bathroom door.

They are these three women, as if one wasn’t enough –Trevor

Oooh, you macho man;) –Cinderella

No, not really ha –Trevor

I knocked on the door. “Ben? Ben, what are you doing in there?”

“Um… nothing, I’ll be out in a second,” he yelled back.

I furrowed my eyes in confusion and then a loud explosive popping went off, making me jump back from the door. “Ben? Oh my God, are you okay? What happened?” I put my hand on the doorknob to gain entrance, yet the door was locked. “Ben!”