1-800-Cinderella (15)

Sorry for the long wait. You guys are crazy when I don't upload. I try, okay. Keep in mind that I have school and am writing six books at the same time, okay? Please vote and comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Work was going to be a bitch today because I always have a problem controlling my temper when I’m angry with someone. Grudges don’t work out for me in the way it does for others .Most people hold silent grudges by ignoring the person till it kills them. Me, I snap at them every time they say something to me.

“Do you want a drink of water?”

No, I do not want a drink of water from a thirsty ass bitch that can’t keep one woman on his mind.

“What can I get you today?”

Not a piece of you because you so obviously have a disease.

See, I’m not cut out for the whole grudge thing. I’m going to be a super bitch today and that’s saying something because I’m usually a bitch every day. I adjusted my skirt and my cleavage, waiting for the elevator doors to open up. So yeah, my sister will be here soon and Trevor was an official man whore. But whatever, I’m making more money so that’s all that matters to me. House for Ben and me, house for Ben and me.

With a smile, I exited the elevator and walked past the receptionist desk to knock on Trevor’s office door with his latte in hand. I’ll just pretend nothing ever happened. This just needs to be a business relationship between the both of us and nothing more.

“Come in,” Trevor called out to me. I twisted the door handle open and planted his latte on his desk, my cleavage very visible when I bent over. Trevor’s eyes landed right on the mark and he swallowed, hard. “You look lovely this morning, Cindy.” He blushed.

“Mm, sure. So, I will take care of your mother today and expect a visit from the Koocher triplets. I know you want me to work late tonight so I’ll leave at three and return at six. Anything else I can do for you? Oh, your messages are right here.” I put a notepad on his desk, settling back on my toes.

“Uh, thank you, that will be all.”

“Great, bye, boss.” I gave a clipped smile and then spun on my heel. I can do this, I will be fine.

~.~

The day went by smoothly. Trevor’s mother only called twice and I appeased her both times, leaving the office to be undisturbed. The Koocher triplets would be here in a few and I was getting ready for my departure for it was close to three. I need to run some errands before mi Hermana showed up because lord never knew when she’d actually show. It could be tonight or two months from now. The girl was opposite of dependable.

Chuckling to myself, I swung my jacket on and headed for the elevator at the same time that the Koocher triplets made their grand entrance. Trevor walked into the lobby at the right moment. Nothing made him happier than women I guess. For all I know, he really likes the Koocher triplets but pretends not to for sympathy. Well played, Trevor, well fucking played. With a snort, I waited for all three of them to clear the elevator.

“Trevor! Have you heard?” Jacey blinked up at him, her body molded to his. As per usual, she was hardly wearing any clothes on her body. She’d fit right in if she were living in barbarian times.

“About what?” Trevor scratched his nose, his eyes on me.

“The ball idea for this year. It’s going to be at your hotel this time. Aren’t you excited?” Stacey squealed.

“What the fuck? Whose idea was this? I didn’t agree to this, that’s a lot of work.” Trevor gaped.

“But it’s an easy way to get your hotel more out there. If you do a great job with this, you would never ever have to sell your hotel, it would become almost impossible for it would be so high on the market,” I explained, my voice a monotone.