1-800-Cinderella (23)

SORRY. It has been forever. I don't have Microsoft Office on my new laptop, so I'll edit this later when I feel like going downstairs on my desktop computer. I just wanted to get this out so you will all stop dying. This story is getting closer to ending. :)

I told myself that tonight, even after the insane news Rye gave me about Trevor and the stupid hotel business and all that, that I was going to have a good night anyways. I told myself that it was just going to be about Rye, Ben, and me. But of course since I am for sure Cindy, I have to be an idiot and over think things. Like why couldn’t I just enjoy Rye’s mansion and Ben’s intelligence? I don’t fucking understand myself.

If there was a Queen of All Idiots, it would for sure be me. How many people in this world met a man that was undercover as a janitor to spy on its rival’s hotel and then ended up being some kind of millionaire? Um, not that many.

Way to go, right? Way for me to be extra special and then as always, I find some way to care way too much and get in way too deep. Cough, cough, ending up with Ben. Cough,  in the middle of two rich guys like some Vampire Diaries and Twilight type shit. All I needed was for a DNA test to claim Trevor and Rye are brothers for my life to become complete and utter horror.

Regardless, I truly wanted a great night, I did, I promise. Yet somehow, my life never goes as planned and it sucks ass. You could say I was just unplanned throughout my life, or in all honesty just a fucking idiot. Queen of All Idiots to be exact. But whatever, this was the longest night of my entire life.

As I sit here in the county jail, I can’t help but to think about my life and the choices I’ve made in it. Holy hell, I mean, my jail mate won’t stop talking about Jesus and how she has failed him. I don’t think she has even considered how fucked up her clothes are. Can you say druggie? Despite that, she is just overall annoying and I hate her and want to go home.

Look at my life, look at my choices! Look at what I could have become! Look where I am now! It’s extremely depressing. Can I die already?

Okay, so I’m being quite dramatic, as usual, but hey, I can’t help it. I’m a sucker for drama. Anyways, I hope someone decides to bail me out because it stinks in here and this one guard keeps eyeing me so I figure he wants to rape me. I know it’s not rape if you like it, but after sleeping with Rye... Pfft, I can never enjoy another average man when I’ve had like the best.

Blah, blah, looks like I’m going to be in here for life. No one likes me enough to bail me out. You’d think since I have two rich guys pining after me I’d be out of here already. Bitches like Sookie Stackhouse from True Blood and Elena from Vampire Diaries have it all easy.

I sunk down onto my disgusting little cot and tried hard not to think about all of the germs I just picked up from doing so and closed my eyes. Where did my night go wrong?

“...Cindy...Cindy..” Rye shook me but I couldn’t feel it. All I was feeling was shock, shock at how beautiful his home was. How was it possible for his house to be so divine on the inside this way? “Cindy!” he yelled in my ear and I flinched.

“Yes?” I whispered.

“I was talking to you.”