1-800-Cinderella (14)

JEEZ, you guys are crazy about these Cinderella uploads aha I got tons of messages BEGGING me to update. Dudes, it's 12 AM and I have school in the morning. That's how much I love you guys, okay? SO VOTE AND READ AND VOTE ON MY OTHER STORIES TOO. DEAL?

Here is your chapter :)

The most irritating thing in the world had to be elevator music. I really don’t understand why elevators need stupid music. It’s so irritating to hear little trilling music in my ears when I’m by myself in an elevator. Even when there are a lot of people it still turns out to be awkward. Dumbest idea ever, even more dumb than the idea of making kids take TAKS tests in Texas.

When the elevator finally came to a stop, I was so grateful. With relief, I stepped out of the elevator and right past the front desk.

“Dude, where are you going? Get your ass over here and start picking up these calls. You are already two hours late,” Naifah scolded.

I stopped, turning to her. “Sorry, this isn’t my job anymore.”

“The hell it is!” Lesley snorted. Rolling my eyes I turned to find Trevor smiling at me.

“Hey, can you take care of these things for me?” He slipped a sticky note into my hand. “Then come see me in my office so we can talk. Thanks for taking this job, Cindy.” Trevor squeezed my shoulder.

I gave a curt nod and then he went back for his office. Naifah and Lesley gaped at me.

“So you slept your way to the top?” Lesley asked, a smile on her face.

I laughed. “Being Trevor’s assistant is so at the top of the hotel chain that I know I’ll be living in the Hamptons real soon.” I snorted. “See you boobs later. Sucks to suck, doesn’t it?” I winked.

“Ah, screw you! At least promise us you won’t become all uppity and ditch us forever or something,” Naifah whined.

“Scouts’ honor.” I made the sign and then headed back into the elevator, looking down at my list.

· Caramel frap from Starbucks by 360 only to be made my Raci, if she’s not there, then abort

· Pick up suit from dry cleaners under the name of Tucker. Don’t ask why

· Make sure my mother doesn’t call the hell out of Lesley and Naifah because then she’ll show up at the hotel. Nothing good comes out of mom showing up at the hotel

· Tell Dan “open coded doors” and he’ll understand

· Stay beautiful <3

I blushed and then drove to my first bullet point on the list. Picking up a coffee order, easy. I walked in, walking straight up to the front to find a gorgeous ginger with tiny freckles all over her face and amazing boobs smiling at me.

“Welcome to Starbucks, how may I help you?”

“Caramel frap by the lovely Raci.” I narrowed my eyes.

“I’m Raci. This is for Trevor, hm?” She pulled out a cup, ready to fulfill the order. I nodded my head. I guess Trevor liked Raci for she was smoking hot and there was no doubt about that. Whatever, not my problem. “Did he finally fire that wretched assistant he used to have?” I nodded my head again. “Good, she was horrible. You’re really pretty though. Hope you stick around.” She handed me the drink and then waved me goodbye. I guess she’d put it on Trevor’s tab.

While walking out, I pulled out the notecard and headed for the dry cleaners. This sucked, I hate running errands. But I also hate answering phone calls so it was a matter of which one was more tolerable. At least I didn’t have to interact with people all day long. I picked up “Tucker’s” suit and made my way back to the hotel, setting the suit and frap down on the front desk.