1-800-Cinderella (22)

YEAH ! I finished this. I don't know why but I was so stuck on this chapter right here ha Tell me what you think. :)

I woke up with a smile on my face and I had no idea why I was smiling at all. I rolled over and right onto a body. Why was Ben in the bed with me? “Ben, get up,” I mumbled. He groaned and then wrapped his arms around my…my naked body. My eyes flashed open and there was Rye right next to me. Holy mother of all that’s holy! I shot up, using the blanket to cover my naked bodice. Roused from his sleep, Rye shot up too, holding the blanket up to cover his bare chest.

We looked at each other and then screamed. How did this even happen? Then we just stared at each other and all the memories from last night flashed through my head and I couldn’t help but purr and let my blanket fall from my body. “Morning, tiger.” I kissed his jaw and Rye smiled, probably remembering just as I did.

“Hi, lioness. What time is it?”

“Way past the time I was supposed to go to work.” I snorted and then remembered that Trevor gave me the next two weeks off and even tripled my salary. “Wait, never mind, I don’t have work.” I smiled even wider. Wait, what if Trevor didn’t want me to work because of the DNA papers on his desk? My smile faded.

Rye kissed along my jaw and then down to my throat and collarbone. “I’m starving.”

“It’s because you worked all of dinner off,” I teased. Rye let out a throaty laugh, not even denying it.

“Go cook, woman.”

“Is that all I’m good for?”

“You’re good for this too.” He pulled me flush to his chest and I laughed as he tickled me.

“Mom,” Ben called out from behind the door.

Shit. “Yes, Ben?” I called out. Rye kept kissing and I bit my lip to hold back any noises I could emit.

“Are you going to make breakfast before I go to school?”

“Yeah, I’m—” I gasped as Rye bit down on my breast. “…Coming,” I panted. Rye chuckled. God!

“Okay.” I heard Ben’s little footsteps run away from the door and I tackled Rye onto the bed so that I was on top.

“Keep being naughty, Rye, and I’ll tie you up. Get dressed, it’s breakfast time.” I scrambled off of him and Rye followed after, slapping my ass. “Ow!” I screamed, turning around to glare, but he kissed me and all my anger melted, turning into lust. Oh, man, the things he does to me. I pulled away, flushed, and put on shorts and a tank top, heading into the kitchen. “What do you want, Ben?”

“Uh, waffles.” He was reading the newspaper. Rye came into the kitchen with a t-shirt and boxers on, sitting down across from Ben. “Good morning, Mr. Rye.”

“Hey, kiddo. Can I have the business section, please?”

Ben handed it to him and they were both reading the newspaper together. It was so cute. I wish I could document this moment forever. I made coffee while I was at it, setting it down for Rye and he smiled up at me. I smiled back and then finished the breakfast, putting it down on the table. Ben and Rye immediately started gobbling everything up while I ate mine slowly, savoring the taste. Men, always gobbling everything. When Ben finished he held up his hands and screamed in triumph.

“Good God, chap, you eat like a monster. High five.” Rye high fived him and Ben smiled. I rolled my eyes, playful, and stood up with the car keys, handing them to him so he could start the car. I went into my bedroom and pulled on some jeans, a bra, and some shoes, tying my hair back.