1-800-Cinderella (1)

Hello all! This is Ari3ll3 writing the first chapter of this epic story called 1-800 Cinderella (one-eight hundred Cinderella, that's how you say it). Musiq4lyf and I are co-writing together and she'll tackle the next chapter! ^_^

It's a unique twist to the classic Cinderella so read on and tell us what you think after reading!

Also click on that button and VOTE ya'll :)

Thank you!

*************************************************************************************

"This is Cinderella speaking," I purred against my microphone.

"What do you want to talk about today?" I insisted flirting a bit.

"It's me again." The male voice sighed against the receiver.

"Trevor," I murmured with a seductive hum. "What lures you to me today.... Again?"

"I-I don't know," he stuttered while half chuckling to himself. "Even though I find it sad I'm talking to a voice that could potentially be a guy... I just need someone to talk to."

"I'm listening," I whispered, my heart pounding a little as he went on. Recently, my nerves have been getting the best of me when I talk to him. I find myself constantly composing myself which darn right made me go crazy. I went on either way.

"I've been talking to you for a good four months now." I could hear the smile in Trevor’s voice. "I think I know you're listening—"

"Oh really?" I smirked.

"I catch your bluffs as well."

"Well you should by now." I grinned, my tone coming off cool and collected. We both laughed for a good couple of seconds. I regained my composure as he sighed into the receiver and said something odd. This not being the first time....

"Do you want me to be honest to you today, Cinderella?" Trevor asked all of sudden, his voice soft.

I hesitated which was bad on my part. Cinderella never hesitated. I covered it up with a low laugh and breathed into the mic to distract him a bit.

"Well?" he asked. "May I?"

"It's your call big boy." I leaned back in my chair, curious as to what he wanted. I eyed the corner of my small office to see Clow— my boss— mouthing that I had mere minutes left before my next customer was up.

I gave a sharp nod and went back to concentrating on Trevor, my customer for the moment.

"I called to hear your voice,” he admitted.

I blinked unable to comprehend this at first. My voice coming off as shocked, which I really was. "R-really?"

"Yes," he breathed into the phone, creating a wince worthy sound into my headphones. I bit both my lips lightly not knowing what to say back to this. For once, my persona Cinderella had nothing to say.

"Bye for now…" Trevor mumbled.

"Wait!" I called out, but it was too late. The line was officially dead.

I cursed and slammed the microphone onto my desk. I shouldn't have said wait, yet I wanted to. I blinked several times as the beep for the next customer on my list clicked on. Clearing my voice I returned back to my alluring erotic role of Cinderella. I had a long line of customers until my shift ended. This was a job that I was oddly good at, which is sad to say I might add.

"If only money grew on trees," I whispered. Straightening my back on my chair, I inhaled fresh air and clicked on the live button.

"This is Cinderella speaking," I chimed with a sensual touch.