Chappie 14

I woke at 4:00 am today, great. I only need 30 minutes to get ready but whatever. I put on a black sports bra on, then a short sleeve fishnet shirt with a black tank top over it. And of course black mid-thigh shorts and normal black ninja sandals. Black, black, black.

Ugh, I'm bored I still have 30 minutes left. You know what screw Kaka-Baka I'm eating!!' Nom nom bacon. So delicious. Ok all done eating, time to put up my mask and contacts.'

"Agh! Damn contacts were are you, you stupid things. Fuck, I'm late! Oh, kami I'll try not to kill that many people, come on help me! I guess desperate times call for desperate measures.

'Ok where is my full face mask? Aha, there you are, you're comin' with me!' I picked up the blue mask. The mask is blue and has black tears coming out of the eye sockets, so you can't see any of my face.(A/N:I know I know, yes it's Eyeless Jacks mask, but it was toooooo awesome couldn't resist)

I quickly run out the door with my beloved mask on and race to get the training grounds. Kaka-Baka wasn't there so I guess I'm ok. I was standing in a tree to see Naruto and Sakura sleeping and Duck butt just sitting like a depressed emo that he is.

I got an idea, I should scare the living shit out of emo-man. Ok, I am going to teleport in front of him. I quickly did the hand signs

Third pov

Misumi teleported in front of Sasuke. "Boo," She said in a creepy voice that even the Ninetails would shudder at.

Misumi's pov

Sasuke fell off the bridge we were standing on and went in the water.

"Hahaha, Oh my Jashin, did the Emo get scared. Oh lord Jashin you blessed me with a rotten soul, thank you for that!"I looked at Sasuke who was back on the bridge with a lily pad on his head, which made me laugh even harder, I even had to start clutching my stomach because of the aches. I looked up to see him hovering over me,"YOUR DEAD!"

Well, shit.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hehe what do you think is gonna happen. Yeah yeah I know I haven't updated in FOREVER but you know I like reading stories too, but what eves see ya,oh pls give me suggestions.
Vote:comment:follow