Chappie 22

Misumi pov

I poofed up to the roof and waited for Sasuke.' Why am I even telling him this?Its not like he'll care.I wonder why he's so curious?' I thought.Then I heard footsteps and someone,obviously Sasuke,sit by me.We just sat there in awkward silence.'Wow those stars look like rainb-',"What was that mark all about?" He said cutting off my VERY thoughtful thinking."Its about stuff."I said bluntly. Sasuke grunted in frustration,"Misumi quit messing around,tell me."I sighed and looked at him, his eyes looked at me angrily.I cocked my head to the side in confusion,mine saddening."Why do you you even care?"I whispered.He blushed and quickly looked away to hide it but failed."Honestly I don't know.Your annoying as hell but I care about you."I looked at him.I took in a deep breath.'No Misumi you can't get close you know what happens when you get close.'

"If that's all I'll take my leave."I said standing up."Wait!" He said pulling me down."What happened in the bathroom?"I was getting mad."Its a curse mark!Now get your hands off of me!"I poofed down stairs."Oi Shika-kun what time is it!" I yelled across the room."11:05."He said boredly.

'mkay time to ruin y'all's innocence.'I typed in my song and summoned Chi."Sexyback."Was all I said.He did a transformation jutsu.He had black hair and blue eyes.I saw Sasuke and smirked,he was glaring at chi."Mkay y'all I'm doing me last song and NO I won't do more."I handed chi a microphone to Chi and he smirked.

*Chi*
#Misumi#
"#Im bringing sexy back

Them other boys don't know how to act

I think its special what's behind your back

So turn around and I'll pick up the slack#

*take'em to the courus!*

#dirty babe

See these shackles baby,I'm your slave

I'll let you whip me if I misbehave

It's just that no one makes me feel this way#

*take'em to the courus

Come here girl*#Go 'head be on with it#*come to the back*#Go head' be on with it#

*VIP*#go head' be on with it#*drinks on me*#Go head' be on with it#

*Lets see what your twerkin' with*#go head' be on with it#*look at those hips*#go head' be on#

*you make me smile*#go head' be on with it#*Come here child*#go head' be on with it#

*get'cha sexy on!*#go head' be on with it#(8X)

#Im bringing sexy back,them motherfuckers don't know how to act

Girl let me make up all the things you lack

Cause your burnin up I gotta get it fast

*take'em to the bridge*

#Dirty babe see these shackles baby I'm your slave, I'll let you whip me if I misbehave

Just know one makes me feel this way#

*take'em to the chorus*
..........Afterwards...........
Chi and I were laughing our ass's off because the look on their faces.Pretty much all the boys were trying hold a nose bleed and the girls looked like they just got raped." Oh come on you baby's it was just grinding.Pfft, whatever."I walked off the stage with chi poofing away.'There fault for making me sing and letting me choose.'