Chappie 10

"Alright mission, change and eat, is at a go." I said making four shadow clones.

"Sir, yes, sir." They replied with a serious voice. Two clones went to make breakfast and two went to my closet to get my clothes ready, then join the other two, while I go take a shower.

---

After my shower, I changed real quick and pack all the needed stuff.

My clones poofed away indicating breakfast was done. I walked into my kitchen to see pancake and bacon.

Yayyyy!

I eat all of it real quick and poof into the classroom to see Naruto, Sasuke, Shino, and Choji.

I sit by a nervous Naruto and say,"Quit worrying." Yeah, I suck at comforting. I rather scare people to where they want to hide in the deepest part of hell.

Naruto just nodded. After all my hard work he just nodded, how dare he. FINE! I'm giving him the silent treatment. I cross my arms and stand up and walk to the sealing left back corner.

I turn around to where my face is facing the corner."What is that loser doing?"I heard the annoying Duckbutt ask

"Your just jelly you can't have a cool emo corner to pout in like I do Mr. Duckass," I said snootily.

"Hn." Fine then, silent treatment for you too.

~~~~~~~

Finally, my turn to do the test." Okay, you have to make three clones of y-" I cut him off and do blood clones.

The two sensei's looked surprised. I walked up to see all blue headbands."Do you have any black?" I question.

"Yes, we do," Iruka said pulling out four black headbands.I see one I liked and grabbed that one and tied it around my forehead, making my bangs pop up, cute.

I walk outside fiddling with my mask. I see a whole bunch of kids and their parents. 'They're lucky. Dicks.'

Well, what is Naruto doing with the other sensei? I honestly don't like him.

Whatever it's not my business. I go to the top of the Hokage mountain and lay in the grass looking at the clouds. I started to recite a song I've heard once.

"She says she no good with words but I'm worse

Barely stutter out a joke of a romantical stuck to my tongue

Weighed down with words too overdramatic

Tonight it's a 'it can't get much worse' versus 'no one should ever feel like'

I'm two-quarters and a heart down and I don't want to forget how your voice sounds

These words are all I have so I write them, so you need them just to get by

Dance, dance, we're falling apart to half time

Dance, dance, and these lives that you love to lead

Dance, this is the way they'd love, if they knew how misery loved me

You always fold just before you're found out, drink up its last call, last resort, but my first mistake and I

I'm two-quarters and a heart down and I don't want to forget how your voice sounds

These words are all I have so I write them, so you need them to just to get by

Why down you show me a little bit of spine, you've been saving for his mattress, love~

Danc-"I felt three presences.

'Damnit, I get too distracted when I sing!' I cursed at my mistakes.

I put everything away and take out a kunai, "Well, well what do we have here, three boys and one dog. So that means Kiba. I can smell heavy cologne, so the one and only duck butt is in my presence. Oh, Shika don't think you're off the hook I heard you say 'what a drag' when I stop my singing. Now gentleman, why are you watching me?"

Kiba's POV

'Damnit she's good.' I groaned internally.

"We were wondering if you want to go get BBQ," Shikamaru said spitting out a lie.

'Huh? I thought we were just gonna stalk her.' I thought to myself.

Whatever, that comment made her perk up, we have a meat lover.

Shika's POV

'Well, that made her interested. This girl is a drag, why am I even here when I could be napping?' I shook my head in annoyance.

Sasuke's POV

"Well, why didn't you say so?! By the way, that's a good lie but I'm going to pretend that I believe you so I can get treated to meat," She said with a smirk.

'Why the hell am I so interested in an idiot?' I questioned myself.

Misumi's POV

"Welp, are you douche's coming out or what?"A second later they came out of the bushes.

"Onward, you shall lead me to meat." Kiba and Shika chuckled, Duckbutt just smirked.

--------

"Come on you guys are slowwwwww." I groaned.

"And your annoying." Sasuke said with his lame come back."WHAT MY NAME IS ANNOYING? I THOUGHT IT WAS MISUMI!"I yelled failing my arms.

They all sweat dropped."Speaking of names what dose your mean."Kiba asked with curiosity.

"Why?" I asked with my eyebrow perked up.

"I dunno just curious." He shrugged.

Shikamaru sighed and commented,"It's meaning is somewhere on the lines of pure beauty."

"Whoa! That's cool!" I replied.
But it's odd that he knows that but I don't. Hm whatever.

~~~~~~~~~~

Welp that's it, hope you likey.