Merry Grinchmas!

Honestly this is how I act, I don't really like family so, call me a grinch 'cause I dislike Christmas.
___________________

I groaned as I was being shaken awake.

"What the fuck do you want bitch!" I said putting a pillow over my head.

It was taken off.

I opened my eyes to see my team and Raido right in front of me all dressed up.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS MISUMI
(-SENSEI!)" They all screamed with joy except for Sasuke.

"Yay I'm so excited, g'night." I said flopping back down on my bed.

"Misumi it's time to wake up." Dad said throwing me over his shoulder.

"Whatever." I said going limp.

He sighed and walked down stairs.

He opened the door and threw me into the snow.

"Whatever." I said laying there in my spandex and sports bra.

"What's your deal Misumi!" Sakura yelled tired of my shit.

"I don't like Christmas." I said covering my self in snow hoping they'd leave me alone.

"Ok that's enough." Dad picked me up and shook the snow off of me.

"Sakura please get her ready for the festival tonight, Naruto you are going to be her date. Sasuke since she can stand you I want you to help her through Sakura's 'living hell'." Dad barked out orders.

"Whatever."

______________________

Right now me, Sakura, and Sasuke we're dress shopping. Yipee.

"Ohh Misumi this one would make you look very pretty." She said holding up a green Kimono.

"Whatever." I just said.

Bonk

"Ow." I said rubbing my head.

She sighed,"Why do you hate Christmas so much?"

"Problems in my past." I said monotone like.

"Hey that's the past, right now is the present, you have friends, your dad, to hell with it you got a boyfriend. You got loads of reasons to be happy so cheer up." She said with a closed eye smile.

"She's right, so quit moping dobe." Sasuke sighed with his arms crossed.

"Ok I guess I'll try." I sighed rubbing my face.
________________________

After an hour of searching through slutty or too pink kimonos we decided to give up on me, but at least Sakura got a Kimono

"Uh! The one mission that I got from Kakashi-Sensei that I can totally do I failed at!" She complained.

"It's alright I mean I can wear a skirt or WAIT! I got a dress at home!" I remembered.

"Really? You don't seem like a person to have dresses." Sasuke commented.

"Well before I came to Konoha the person I worked for had me do a job and it required a dress. Now enough talking, hold on to my arm." I ordered.

They did as I said, then I poofed home.

I went to my closet and disappeared in the very back.

'Aha found it!' I thought.

I came back out tripping on some hangers with my black dress.