Final Chapter

I teleported to Tsunade's office with an annoyed look on my face. "What do you want woman?" I asked picking at my fingernails. "We will tell you as soon as Jiriya and your father come." I looked behind her to see the elders. Oh great these jackasses.

There was a knock on the door that Tsunade responded with a 'come on in'. My father and Jiriya waltz in. My father looked disappointed, and Jiriya looked serious. "Let's get started shall we?" I sighed and mumbled a 'yes please'.

She nodded to Jiriya who pulled out a chair to sit on."While me and Naruto were on the trip to find Tsunade we were ambushed by two Akatsuki members, Uchiha Itachi, and Hoshigaki Kisame. The Akatsuki is a organization that is currently collecting jinjurki for the beasts that they hold, they demanded for Naruto, but were interrupted by Uchiha Sasuke. After Sasuke was defeated, Hatake Misumi arrived. Not only she revealed how much chakra she holds, but she talk to the S-rank criminals as if they met before. And they have, from my research I found out that Misumi used to serve Orochimaru and was in an alliance with the Akatsuki for some time. She has committed many murders while she was with Orochimaru, she is to be considered an S-rank criminal." He finished. I glared at all of them.

Tsunade looks to me with stern eyes,"Is this true Misumi?" I nodded. My dad shook his head in disappointment."But I was stolen from my clan by Orochimaru, and I had no choice." I looked at her dead in the eye.

"How do we know your not lying, you all of a sudden show your true power, and Naruto has been ranting to me how you lied that you loved him, and that your relationship with him was fake." Jiriya crossed his arms. "I have no way to prove that I'm innocent to you, you just have to believe me." I said looking at all of them irritated. Tsunade looked at the elders, they shook there head 'no'.

"Misumi, I'm truly disappointed in you, you do not deserve the name Hatake." My eyes widen. What the actual fuck? Tsunade turned to me and said," I, the fifth Hokage here state that you Misumi Hatake are under arrest for countless murders of the innocent." I am now seething with anger.

"Fine, your going to be like this, fuck you Kakashi-San, I hope you all rot in hell where you all belong." I glared at Hatake, and teleported home before they stopped me. I quickly packed all the stuff I needed and dashed out of the house.

I hopped on top of the wall gazing at the village in hate. You will burn.

I wrote on a paper and let in drop in front of the gate below. I teleported five thousand miles east so they couldn't track me.

Mommy, Misumi is going to disappoint you like Misumi did to daddy, but you can rot in hell like daddy is going to.

There are no more pieces to crack or shatter.

________________________________________________________________

Vote

Comment

Follow