Chappie 42

Honestly I think that if I train under Blake-Sensei for two more months then I'd be as strong as The Sage of the Six paths. But today is my last day, I'm going to miss Blake-Sensei."Hey brat, when you are done with your inter-dialog come here." She shouted. I sighed.

I walked over and asked,"Yes Blake-Sensei?"

"I'm going to give you an bargain. Will you let Chi stay with me so people will stop complaining that Emma copied other books, in return I let you have some of my power sealed in you." She said rambling about that Emma person again.

"Do I have a choice?" I asked sadly."No that's just me being polite about it." She replied.
"Fine." I said summoning him."Chi you have to stay with Blake-Sensei." I looked at him sadly.

"Wait will I see you again?!" He shouted worried. I looked at Blake-Sensei, she nodded. I smiled and hugged Chi."When I see you again I expect special jerky, ok?"

"You bet!" He tried pounce on me but I dodged. He landed with his butt in the air.

"Ok Blake-Sensei I'm ready." I smiled at her. "Ok then," She walked up to me and tapped my stomach,"Done."
"That's it?" I questioned."Not everything has to be a big deal." She shrugged her shoulders. "Ok it's time to go." She sighed and waved her hand. She was fading off with Chi.

Goodluck Misumi...

__________

I woke up to the smell of the hospital. I opened my blurry eyes to see no one there.

I sat up and looked around, Looks like everyone is at the chunin exams.

BOOM!

Everything shook. What the hell happened. I ripped the wires off of me and looked out of the window. Of course there's a war when I'm unconscious.

I poof home to get some clothes on. I stretched while looking in my closet. I guess sports bra and spandex will do.

I walked out side with a kunai in hand. I locked the door with the spare key and walked into the streets.

The deeper I got in town the smell of fire got stronger. I popped my neck getting ready for a good fight.

I sat down and closed my eyes, waiting for an enemy to come. And said enemy did. I opened my eyes and activated my Arsuiyta, on level Sharigan. Once again thank you Sasuke.

"Stupid girl your going to get yourself killed." A sand ninja with a pedo stache commented.
I rolled my eyes and stood up," Am I now?" I twirled my silver locks between my fingers.

"Tch insolent brat. I'm chunin you'll never mark up-" I held the man against a sushi shop. Hmm maybe I should go here sometime.

The man was tearing at my hands that we're cutting off his air ways. My heart beated faster, getting that rush of others pain. I smirked,"Heh, I'm an insolent brat eh?"

My hands put more pressure to his neck. All I want is to see his blood pouring out of him. The kunai I held slow went up to his eye,"I think you'd look good with an eyepatch."

He rapidly shook his head no. I frowned. I stabbed his eye, he screamed in pain," You should trust my fashion sense."

He's no fun. I finally slit his throat and stomped off.

_________________________________

This power, it's so fulfilling! I did a three sixty in the air and threw a kunai knife in a purple haired, sound ninja's throat.
I wonder what the teams are doing. I teleported to Naruto, kissing him on the cheek. "Hey  babe, what's new?"

"Misu!?" He shouted, taking in my appearance, my silver locks bundled in a high pony tail, and my eye's sharp to analyze tactics I can use to defend myself. "Misumi, what happened? Y-your hair, it's-" I cut Sakura off.

"It's my kekkai genkai, I'll explain later, so update me on what are we going to do." I looked at dad after the last part. He could feel how much my chakra has grown from two months ago."You are to go ahead to help the villagers, while these guys are going to help Sasuke, but before you leave I want to talk to you." I nodded and slit the throat of the guy who was trying to sneak up on me.

The Genin left while I was back to back with dad killing sound and sand ninja. "Mind telling me what happened while you were knocked out, the chakra coming out of you is the strongest I've ever felt in my life." He said casually, but I know that he was amazed of my transformation."You know I think I'm done praying to Jashin and I'm going to start praying to a new God," I said grabbing my next victim, and made him chomp on his tongue making him to choke on his blood.

"I'm guessing that you met this said God," he assumed. "Not just met her, I trained under her." I roundhouse kick this guy in the head making him hit a shop down the road. "Who is this god?" He furrowed his eyebrows while he use his Chidori on a girl with short brown hair. "She's the newest God so you may have not heard of her, her Name is Blake, the God of in between." I said twirling my kunai looking at the dead bodies on the ground.

I hugged my dad,"I missed you." I tried not to blush at my embarrassing actions. "Me too, you really scared me when you went in that mini coma, but then I realized that your chakra day by day was getting stronger." He smiled at me.

A familiar chakra I knew faded, I dropped to my knees,"G-gramps." I trembled, no tears came out but I shook knowing that he'll forever be gone. As I registered what was going on, my sadness turned into pure hatred. I felt his chakra."OROCHIMARU YOU BASTARD!" My voice morphed, little of my power started to leak out.

___________________________________________________

Vote

Comment

Follow