Chappie 21

"Anybody for truth or dare?!"I heard Kiba call.There were a bunch of yes's, and I shrugged.

We all made a circle in the living room.I sat on the couch next to Emo boy and orange blob."So who's going to go first?"I questioned."I'll go first."Naruto said."Kiba truth or dare?" Naruto asked."Dare." Kiba said with a smirk." I dare you to kiss Ino." Naruto said laughing.I groaned 'so we are playing this type of truth or dare.' Ino blanched and Kiba look unsure.Kiba got up and sat next to Ino.They did a quick sweet peck.But they looked like they were going throw up Unicorns."Well that's done ,Misumi truth or dare?"Kiba said slyly.I yawned and said a muffled dare."I dare you to sit on someone's lap you think is the most hottest for the entire game." I stood up and walked in the middle.And turned around."Hmmmmm."Ah ha.I walked up to Hinata and sat on her lap.Hinata gasped. "Hinata is actually really hot if you think about it.Oh and I'm not a lez."Kiba laughed and said,"I meant a boy."I groaned."Whyyyyyy but Hina-Chan is so comfy."I said giving the pouty face."up."Kiba said with a smirk."Your all so ugly thooooooo!!"I wined."Fine,pick who you think is the ugliest."I gave him a glare."I hate you so much."I got up and walked up to Ducky and sat in his lap.He gave me an confused look."There!"The girls glared at me."How dare you Sasuke-Kun is perfect!"Ino screeched."Pfft.Whatever."I said and leaned back into his chest to screw with them."hmmmm.Welp I'm done playing so I don't have to sit on this bag of bones.I'm goin piss if you need me." I said getting up.

xxxxxxxSasuke's povxxxxxxx
Misumi started walking towards me.'What she thinks I'm the ugliest.Not that I don't mind.Wait! I do mind agrh I don't know anymore.' I gave her a confused look."There!" She said."How dare you! Sasuke-Kun is perfect."Ino said annoyingly."Pfft whatever." she said boredly.She leaned back.'Wow she warm.And she's very light.How come the only beautiful and not annoying girl hates me.Did I call her beautiful?Whatever it's true there's no denying it.'I thought."Hmmmm.Welp I'm done playing so I don't have to sit on this bag of bones.I'm goin piss if you need me."She says getting up.A couple truth or dare's after that we finished.'I wonder where Misumi is.'I went up stairs to see the bathroom light still on.I knock on the door."Misumi are you alright?" I questioned.No answer.I opened the door to see her on the ground holding her left shoulder."Misumi what's wrong?"I said bending down on my knees."Its nothing it must be a muscle spasm or something." She said lying.I forcefully took her hand that was on her lower neck to see a mark.She shakily got up and tried to get out but I closed the door."What's it to you it's not like you care!Now move." She said trying to get passed me."I do care don't you see that's why I'm asking!"She grabbed her neck again and squinted in pain."You wouldn't understand."she whispered."Then tell me so I do understand." She gave me a defeated look."Fine let's go to the roof."
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
So yeah hope you likie

Vote*comment*follow