Chappie 30

🐢🐚Shello my sea shells lol just read the the story.🐚🐢
🐮❄️🐄❄️🐮❄️🐄❄️🐮❄️🐄

---{3rd POV}---

Right now Naruto's mind is on overload with questions like,'Dose she like me? Was she joking? Do I like her too?'

And Sasuke had thought she had liked him but now he wasn't so sure. Now for some reason he's disappointed.

---{Misumi's POV}---

Get back here you stupid unicorn I want to have a ride!

"Bro seriously have some sake and leave me alone."

"YOUR THE BEST UNICORN EVER!"

"Yeah Yeah I get that a lot."Then suddenly he disappeared into sparkles.

Then out of those sparkelz a man was formed like dafuq?

"Hey my name is Jordan do you know how to get out? I need to go make my YouTube videos."

"Whoa bro you just came out of sparkelz!" I yelled at this mans awesomeness.

"That's kinda ironic because my YouTube channel is called Captainsparkelz." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Wow you like a super hero or something bro, here use that computer over there, that Pewdiepie guy has been using it for vids."

"Okay thanks."

"Okay time to drink the sake."

---{Two minutes later}---

"Leedleleedleleedleleedleleedlelee!"

/////Back into reality/////

"Leedleleedleleedleleedleleedleleedleleedleleedleleedleleedleleedleleedleleedleleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee." Misumi whispered in her sleep.

"What the heck?" Sakura said, then looked at Naruto evilly.

"Hey Naruto you guys would make a great couple~"

"Agh Sakura let's not talk about that." Naruto blushed.

"Naruto is awesome, I wished he liked me....." Misumi spoke again in her sleep while cuddling into Naruto's chest. How ironic

"............" This time Naruto was as red as a tomato.

"Aww Naruto you have to date her......I know you want to." Sasuke scowled at this

"Maybe she's talking about like friendship wise." Naruto chuckles nervously.

"We both know you like her so come on."

Misumi moved her position again.

This time her legs were around his waist and she was hugging his chest, while her face was in the crook of his neck.

"Ah um can we wake her up."

"Naruto to be honest with you, that's the worst idea you have ever had." Kakashi finally spoke.

"How?"

"She will kill you the moment you shake her." He said ominously.

Naruto gulp,"O-ok."

He looked at the brunette nuzzling his neck and slightly smiled.

_____Misumi's pov_____
I woke up with a groan and snuggled in to the soft pillow not wanting to get up.

"Awww kawaii." I heard Sakura squeal.

"Shut up you pink turd."I growled making my pillow shiver.