Chappie 7

Misumi's POV

"Bacon, bacon, bacon,
BACON!"Finally my bacon was ready, I woke up extra early for this.

I ate my bacon under a minutes, RECORD BREAKING TIME!

I got ready for my second day of the academy.

I snuck a glance at the time. CRAP I'M GOING TO BE LATE! I poofed into the class room to see there was only the duck butt haired kid that I learned that was Sasuke Uchiha.

I looked up at the clock and checked the time. Well crap I'm early I thought I was going to be late.

I sighed and did some hand signs."Summoning Jutsu,"I mumbled boredly.

There were white clouds everywhere. When the clouds were gone I saw Chi, my guardian. He was assigned to me at birth, he was only two days old, but any way when Orochimaru didn't want him running around in his place. So he made to where I can summon him.

"Hello Misumi, You haven't summoned me In a while you butthead." I rolled my eyes at his unnecessary comment and said,"Shut your face hole, I want to hang out you, you brat."

"Whatever, it got boring you haven't summoned me in weeks."He whined.

"Sorry, I have been doing a lot of things lately." I said with a sheepish grin and scratching the back of my head.

"Lets sit down," I said walking to the back left corner of the room. We talked about how I'm in Kohana and random stuff.

We got bored so he left. I put my head on my desk and closed my eyes. I felt the Uchiha starring at me. I looked up and of corse the onyx eyes are directed at me,"Cough, stalker, cough," He just glared at me.

"If looks would kill I'd be long gone."I said annoyed.

He turned away.'Finally, jeez what afreak,' I thought.

"You got a problem or something," The duckbutt said glaring daggers at me.

"Yeah I got a problem, when I wake up in the morning there's always this bird pecking on my window-" I got cut off by the Emo.

"That not what I meant and you know that, you called me a freak." He grunted irritatedly.

"Oopsie thought I said that in my head,"I replied with a smile.

"You should stop staring at me like that, or do something weird like this,"I said crossing my eyes.

"Your annoying," I looked at him in fake hurt and held my hand to my chest and said,"Oh no the almighty Uchiha doesn't like me, I'm going to die. Your more Emo than stick butt."

He gave me a questionly look and asked,"Who is that?" I slammed my head on the desk and said,"Wouldn't you like to know, now, LEAVE ME ALONE BEFORE I RIP OFF YOUR HEAD!!!!!" I yelled tired of him and his comments and questions.

"Hey! Don't talk to Sasuke-Kun like that or you'll regret it." I looked up to see Sakura aka pinkette.

The rest of the class was there too.
'When did they get there?' I gave her a bored look and said,"Go away billboard brow cotton candy Monster."

"What did you call me!" She screeched annoyingly.

"Huh, oh, I called you billboard brow cotton candy monster." I said slowly like you would to a child. I noticed duckbutt smirking and I said,"Oi duckbutt what are ya smirking about?"His smirk only grew wider.

"You are screwed." He said entertained.

I snorted unladylike and said,"She won't be able to lay a finger on me. I could put you all out of your misery and kill her for ya." I said picking my nails.