Chappie 26

Ugh school sucks like a sucker,sorry I haven't been updated in a while but at least you have this for now
((((((((;_;))))))))

"Misumi get up."

"Nape bish wet out off mah fwace."I said sleepily.

I felt some shaking on my shoulders and I punch whoever it was in the face.

I looked up to see my whole team on the ground with their butts in the air.Meh.

I got up and grabbed a mask,black baggy pants,and a plain blue tank top,and of course my head band.

I change at the speed of light.No literally.Their eyes widened at how fast .psh commoners.

I walk downstairs and make a cup of coffee, while grabbing all of my ninja gear.

Finally I was done and I grabbed my coffee."Mkay lets go get a cat."

"How did you know?"

"The Blue Pegasus told me."I said in a tired voice.(An:fairytail reference lol)

---

"Sakura point A

Sasuke point C

Misumi point at my ass

NARUTO POINT B!"I sighed at his loudness.

"Misumi stop with the butt jokes,Naruto your slow."

"Your not my dad....oh wait you are heheheh fuck the police dad my ass."

"MISUMI!!"

"Can you guys just leave me alone with Tora jeez your so annoying."

"You have Tora?!"

"No I have a Duckbutt."

"?"

"You people are hopeless yessssssssss I have the god damn cat."

"Where are you Misu-chan?" Naruto asked.

"Naruto my dear friend I'm having tea with the Hokage, while petting Tora. What about you?"

"Enough lets just go to the Hokage." Said my killjoy dad.

-----

"NNNNNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TORAS MAH BESTIE!!!!!!!!!! DONT LET THAT FATASS TAKE MAH BESTIE!!!!" I wailed while the whole team held me back from snatching Tora. Pfft whatever payback will come.

I slouched signaling that I was done.

"Ok we have a few jobs that you can do like, gardening potatoes, babysit-"

"NO! I had enough with this baby stuff I want a real mission!" Naruto yelled with his arms in an 'X' hand motion.

"NARUTO!!!! HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT THE HOKAGE!" Iruka yelled, punching Naruto on the head.

"He's right you know we are just doing boring every day chores, if you want us to get experience from this it not happening because we already know how to do this annnnnddddd if you lay a fucking finger on me I'll kill you I already have enough brain damage."

"YEAH! I'm no little kid like I was I don't do any stupid pranks anymore."

"Shut up Naruto!" Iruka punched him on the head once again.

Now Naruto is on the floor talking about ramen. Meh why not

I sat down next to him,"When we get home from the missions do you want to get that super cool new ramen with me?"

"Silence, so Misumi wants more experience and Naruto want to prove he not a brat anymore only a former brat hmmmm....."

"Well then ill let you have your first C-ranked mission, you'll be guarding a person back to their village from robbers and bandits."

"YES WHO IS IT AN VILLAGE CHEIF OR PRINCESS OH I BET SHES PRETTY."

"SHADDUP NARUTO YOUR EVEN ANNOYING ME AND IM THE MASTER OF ANNOYING PEOPLE!!"

The Hokage sighed and said,"Please send him in."

Right then I smelt it, my love, SAKE!!~

But my moment was ruin to see the owner of my love was some drunktard.

I eyed the sake when he walked in. 'Hmmmm how shall I steal my love to its rightful owner.'

"I'm Tanzuna the master bridge builder and I expect you to protect me with your life."

I snorted,"Like that'll happen." Dad shoved me.Dick.

"What?! A bunch of brats!? Are you sure they are even ninja?"

"Just look at the short one with blonde hair he looks like a pimpsqeak."

"Who's the short one that looks like a pimpsqeak?"Naruto asked laughing. I giggled.

Ew. I giggled.

We lined up it was Duckass, Ms.Awesome and ruler of unicorns(me), Cotton candy, then last and most definitely least whiskers.

"ILL DEMOLISH YOU!!!"

"Like you demolish your ramen?" I asked

"Wha-wait ew no." He replied with a grossed out face.

"And what with the freak with the two different eyes she probably can't even see right."

I picked at my nails ignoring the rude comment at first.I quote at first.

All of a sudden Tanzuna was across the room. Everyone looked at me to see that I was in my spot pick my nails and holding a bottle of sake.

"What?He pisses me off."

"Why do you have a bottle Sake?"

"Why don't you have a bottle of sake."

"That doesn't make sense."

"You don't make sense."

"This is ridiculous."

"You are ridiculous."

"You are annoying."

"YOUR MOMS ANNOYING!HAHA I WIN."

"MISUMI DONT TALK ABOUT YOUR GRANDMA LIKE THAT!"

"Why don't you talk about YOUR grandma like that."

"Shut up."

"You shut up."

"Your grounded."

"No your grounded."

"No iPod for you."

"No make out paradise for you."

"You can't hang out with friends."

"You can't buy any more books."

"If we keep going is this going to stop."

"Nope."
-------------------

Ok that's it for me.I can't wait till moo moo comes in the story and Haku.EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK
So pls correct my spelling errors I won't take offense I want to make this story enjoyable for my readers and if my readers like good spelling I'll have good spelling so yepadooder's.