I'm thankful for...Pt.1

Kakashi's pov

I woke up to the smell of meat cooking and damn it made me hungry.

I say up rubbing the grogginess out of my eyes and looked at my alarm,

'12:34' it read.

"Great I slept in..on thanksgiving....Misumi probably ate all the bacon by now." I sighed getting dressed.

I walked down stairs the air smelt like heaven.

"Hey dad," I turned to see Misumi doing the dishes with my pink apron on. I looked at the dining table to be filled with at feast of various foods, Turkey, ham, Veggies, cornbread, collard greens. Candy yams, upside down cake, stuffing and Cider.

"Did you make all of this?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Yep, I've invited our team,Raido, and Lord Third," she said wiping her hands on a towel.

Dingdong

"Speaking of the devil." She said taking off the apron heading to the door.

Misumi's pov

I opened the door to see Raido.

"Hi Misu-Sensei, thank you for inviting me over." I said cheerfully.

"Why wouldn't I invite my student, so how's the new apartment doing?"
I asked closing the door behind us.

"It's doing AWESOME- oh my jashin it smells like heaven took a crap in your kitchen Misu-Sensei!" She said taking a sniff of the air.

"Man your a little too much like me...Whateve's" I shrugged it off.

"Oi! Raido be my taste tester," I held out my spoon of homemade mashed potatoes.

She tasted and said,"CAN I HAVE MORE?!"

"Nope you can wait." I laughed.

Knock knock

I walked off to the door and stopped also there's a jutsu on the food so I wouldn't try to touch it." I said to the semi quite Raido.

"Hello Gramps!" I hugged him.

"Come on in!" I opened the door for him.

"Mmmh smells good in here, and I know that's defiantly not Kakashi's cooking." He chuckeld

"Hey!" Yelled dad from upstairs

DINGDONG DINGDONG DINGDONG

I rolled my eyes.

Naruto..

I opened the door to see an excited Naruto and Sakura, and a pissed Sasuke.

"Hey guys come on in," I greeted with a smile.

Pt.2 coming out soon.