Chappie 8

I'm getting tired of my normal boring schedule, wake up, eat, academy, eat bacon, train, eat, sleep.

Right now I'm in my seat but Naruto sat by duckbutt. I put my head down on my desk and start thinking about becoming a Genin.

I'll obviously surpass them all but they don't know what I can do yet."Hey Misumi." I look up to see Ino and Sakura."Yes?" I asked boredly.

"Um, do find anybody cute?" Ino asks twiddling her thumbs. I raised my eyebrows,"Yes I do."

They look at each other with anger and asked,"Who is it?!"

"Oh I think Akamaru is cute." I gushed thinking about the White/Brown fur-ball. "No! We mean actual people." Ino yelled frustrated.

"I think I'm pretty cute." I hear couple of chuckles. "We mean human boys." Sakura cut in.

"Oh why didn't you say so, I think Kiba and Shikamaru are cute but I wouldn't date them or anything." I heard Kiba say 'Yes!' and Shika was just blushing.

"Anybody else, to be exact, do you think anybody's hot?" They questioned irritated of me.

I looked at Naruto who was by Sasuke and they glared at me. AWWW HELL NO THEY THINK I LIKE HIM!

"Oh yes I do." They glare at me some more."Who," asked Ino thinking she knows already.

I get up and walk in the the row with Sasuke and Naruto in it. Sasuke glared at me,I smirked and passed him and sat by Naruto."Naruto is definitely the most hottest person here."

"WHAA." They deadpan.

"Unlike you, I don't like cocky baka's with duckbutt hair. I like funny baka's with blue eyes and semi-normal spiked, blonde hair." Everybody looked at me with disbelief.

"You don't believe me don't ya, well believe it." I said Narutos catchphrase and kissed him on the cheek.

"Now quit bothering me, I've talk too much for one day." I went back to my seat and put my head back down on the desk.

I feel someone looking at me. I ignored it. A couple minutes later I get tired of ignoring it so I look to see the owner of the eyes is sasuke. I gave him the almighty unicorn finger.

The I put my head back down on the desk again. Well today's going to be a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done bitchessss