Chappie 6

I woke up to my alarm clock beeping,'Jashin, kill me.'

I stood up and grabbed my beautiful clothes. I wore black ninja pants, also black crop top with fish nets the rest of the way. I grabbed my leather jacket and zipped it up and put my hood over my head to wear you can only see my bangs. And of course I'm wearing my mask I pack up my weapons, and eat an apple for breakfast.

I waiting for five minutes for this Iruka guy to show up. Finally there was a knock on the door.I walk over and opened it to see a tan man with his hair in a pony tail with a scar acrossed his face."Hello my name is Iruka and I'm going-," He was cut off by me closing my door and walking down the stairs.

We walked in disturbing silence, every now and then I catch Iruka sneaking a glance at me.

Finally we came up to a huge building, we walked through the halls and came up to a room. I crossed my arms as he opened it and I followed inside. When I got inside, there was a whole bunch of kids my age staring at me."Hello class we have a new student today."

The girls stared at me more curiously,"Why don't you tell us you name and about yourself?"

I glared at him and turned to everyone and said,"My name is Misumi and there's no way in hell I'm going to tell you about myself."

Iruka chuckled nervously,"Okay, questions."

A pink haired girl put her hand up and said,"What type of girls are you interested in." What the hell?

I ignored her question and looked at her boredly and rolled my eyes. All the girls squealed at me with massive hearts in there eyes, what a headache.

"How old are you,"said a blonde with pupil less eyes."It doesn't matter."

All the girls squealed yet again. I rolled my eyes putting my hand on my hip and said,"All you girls are pathetic, you throw yourself at any 'cute' guy you meet." I laughed to myself.

"I think I turned you into lesbians, oh and I'm not interested in girls,"I said pulling down my hood letting my long brown locks cascade down to my waist, I unzipped my jacket to let them see my crop top,and finally pulled down my mask and I heard gasps everywhere.

Every guy had hearts in there eyes or were trying not to look at me. Some even have nosebleeds, kill me. I just smirked and pulled my mask back up."Where can I sit?"

I asked Iruka."You can sit between Sakura and Ino,"He said pointing to the pinkett and the blonde, now with scowls on their faces.
"Hell no any were else?" I said in disgust.

"No, but the ground is dirty but if your desperate."He said with a smirk thinking he's won.

"True, true. Ah, I know where to sit."I said walking to a wall putting my foot on it,and slowly walked up to the ceiling and sitting on it.

"Its not the ground at least." Everybody looked at me in awe while I sat upside down. I heard some whispers,'How did she do that?!'

'Am I going crazy or does everyone see what I'm seeing.?' I rolled my eyes at their dumbness.

"Its called chakra control, learn it."After that Iruka look at me curiously and excused himself and left. I felt someone starring at me. I looked over to find the owner of the stare was a kid my age with black hair, duck butt looking I might add and onyx eyes.

The door opened and it was Iruka."Your all dismissed for the day."I jump down landing in a crouch.

I stood up to see everyone's starring at me again I rolled my eyes and said,"Staring is disrespectful."

Then I turned away walking to my apartment. When I got there I grabbed a carrot and walked to the training grounds. I sat on the ground when I got there and closed my eyes.

I felt no chakra anywhere so I started to hummed my favorite songs.

---

After a good hour of making my own jutsu's I walked home in the beautiful night. I hopped on my balcony and sat on the chair that was out there.

"Hey, you!" I looked around to see someone on the balcony next to me.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki, the future Hokage believe it. Are you the new neighbor?" He asked with a huge grin plastered acrossed his face.

He wore an orange jumpsuit with blue on his shoulders and down the zipper. He had bright blue eyes, hair as bright yellow as the sun, and whiskers?

"Future Hokage, eh? My name is Misumi, and yes, your new neighbor."

~~~~

We talked for and an hour or two. I found out the cute blonde is in my class, so right now I'm laying in my bed trying to fall asleep.

I looked at my clans symbol on my stomach.'Who were my clan?' I sighed and laid back down.

Slowly but surely, I fell asleep.
---------------------------
Hey guys I'm going to take a break for awhile after this chapter and I'm going to write a buttload but so you don't get bored I'll post one a week.It'll go back to normal after chappie 20.But anyway pls vote comment and follow & always be fab(°3°)comment ideas it'd mean the world to me also I'm making another fanfic so expect to see another one but that's awhile from now so yea
'3' sorry the chaps
Go by quick but I don't have enough time to make big chaps so ye