Chappie 17

And with that, I poofed outside the Hokage's office.

I knocked on the wood door and waited until I heard the usual 'come in.'
I quickly walked in and bowed to him."Hokage-Sama can I ask you something?" I asked nervously.

"Of course go ahead." He replied with a small smile."Do you know anything about Orochimaru killing an entire clan?" He had a sad look on for a second then went to an emotionless mask."Yes, may I ask why?" I nodded and said,"Well you see Orochimaru killed my whole clan....so I'm just wondering if I could find out anything on them." He started to think to himself.

"Yes there was a very powerful clan that Orochimaru killed, but you couldn't be from that clan. Everybody from that clan had blue or gold eyes, and you have brown."I gasped, knowing instantly that this clan we were speaking about is my clan.

"H-hokage-Sama um, you know my brown eyes? Those are contacts, the reason why I'm wearing my mask is because I lost them."I said nervously taking off my mask with my eyes closed.

"May I see Misumi?"He said sounding eager for some reason. I slowly open my eyes. He gasped and said,"Just as I thought. Your dad is still alive. He wasn't from your clan and was away on a mission the day you were born, the day everyone was killed. 'Wow, cliche much.' My eyes widen a little at him being alive part.

"What?! He is still alive who is he?!" The Hokage chuckled at this and said,"I'll summon him this second." I nod putting my mask back on.

After waiting 10 minutes someone nocks at the door. My heart instantly picked up its speed."Come in," The Hokage said. The door creaks open and I see Kaka-Baka.

"Ha ha so funny. Seriously when can I see him?" I looked at the gramps' face to see any humor in it but none at all.

"Really?" I said a little happier but still not be able to believe it. Actually, Kaka isn't that bad at all. "Lord Hokage may I ask why I'm here?" Gramps just nod at me.

So I take off my mask and open my eyes and looked at Kakashi. His eyes went wide and his jaw dropped.

He dropped his book and ran over to me and bear hugged me. I was stunned at the sudden contact but eventually hugged him.

'Finally, I found him. I started crying, which I haven't done since I was four.

I felt a tear on my neck and I look up to see ka-I mean dad was a bit teary but not as bad as me. I just hugged him harder."I thought you were dead, I never gave up looking for you though."

He took something out of his pocket and showed it to me. It was a picture of me as a baby and my mother.I had silver hair and mom had brow hair and gold eyes. "Her name was Yumi Hinchuri of the Hinchuri clan." He said looking sad,"What's my Kekkai Genkai," I said looking curious.

"Oh yes, it's called the Arsuiyta. The people with blue eyes had all chakra natures but no Kekkai genaki and the people with the gold eyes have the ability to copy all jutsu and all kekkai genkai.

There is an myth that if you copy the Byakugan, Sharingan, and Rinnegan you'll unlock a spiracle ability." He finished his lecture

"Uhm wow." All of a sudden my eyes hurt. I put my face in my hands instinctively.

"If you want that pain to stop try activating the Arsuiyta, just put some chakra in your eyes."Gramps said knowing exactly what's going on.

I did as said and felt at relief in my eyes.Dad gasped and gramps looked shocked. I looked at them,"What's wrong?"

Gramps went through a drawer and handed me a mirror."OMJ IM AN OLD BAT!"
::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hehehe so what ya think.I know I know Kakashi isn't a crying type but whatever.SOOOOO pls
🎅🏿vote:comment:follow🎅🏿