Introduction to Death is My Frenemy Rewritten (Please read me!)

HI!

My name is Katarina (Or just Kat if you want to be edgy AF with me) and I've been writing for the character in the Death Chronicles for over TEN YEARS! *gasps*

If you're confused if you're on the wrong book, make sure you're either following the "Original" Death series that I wrote when I was in my early teens, or that you're following the "Rewritten" series that I started writing when my vision for the series changed. The two series cannot be read together, as they are very different drafts! There are 5 books in the Original series and only 3 currently in the Rewritten one, including this book you are on! (There will be more than three in the Rewritten.) 

Again, although they have the same titles, these two series are VERY different, as my vision for the series has changed as I've gotten older! Hope this clarifies!!! <3

If you're a sneaky little Cupcake, and you're reading this without reading the rest of the rewritten chronicles on my profile, do yourself a favor and stop reading now because there will definitely be major spoilers in the comments!!

This series is so special to me for so many reasons. Discovering writing as an outlet in general has changed my life forever, but Faith and Death are my OG babies and I love them oh so much. I'm so grateful for the incredible following this series has accumulated over the years. This fandom is just so unique and you guys feel like family to me! I can't wait to continue this epic journey with you! I have so many ideas for these books that I can't wait to get out to you.

One of my biggest dreams as a writer, like many writers, has been to publish these bad boys traditionally and have actual, physical copies of my stories! 

 I'm extremely happy to share that Book 1 of the Death Chronicles, DEATH IS MY BFF, has been overhauled and professionally edited over the span of 2 years now, and it's set to be self-published this year! This is a whole new version of the series that you won't find on Wattpad or anywhere else, with fiery new scenes and a fantastical plot full of so much drama, demons, and lots of KISSY GOO GOO. Yes, I just said kissy goo goo. I'm sorry. No I'm not.

So with all of that said, I'm very excited about publishing Death is My BFF and writing for Death is My Frenemy Rewritten until then! SO MAKE SURE TO ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY to get updates!!

Needless to say, I want to keep writing for my readers for the rest of my life. I have SO many projects I'm working on for you guys, and so many ideas I want to keep creating for!

 I would endlessly appreciate it if you guys could keep help me reach my dream of becoming an author! HOW YOU ASK? Spread the word of this series or any of my other books with your friends! Even if you just shared it with one other person it would mean the world to me. Your votes, comments, and follows on my social media also mean more than you know! :D

Thank so much you for your support! *extreme virtual hug*

Oh...and enjoy. ;)

hehehehehhehehehhehehehe

My social media!

Instagram & Twitter: katrocks247

Join the Death is My BFF Facebook Group for lots of fangirling!!!

 LOCATED ON MY WATTPAD PROFILE AND THE BOOK BLURB, OR YOU CAN JUST GOOGLE IT!! :))))