OFFICIAL COVER REVEAL! Death is My BFF!!!!

OH, DO I HAVE NEWS FOR YOUUUUUUU, CUPCAKE.

First of all, some of you guys are probably wondering where I've been! (If you read my letter before jumping down you're a real one. If not, I still love ya, but wow what a BAD CUPCAKE.)

Truthfully, I've been editing my butt off for the release of Death is My BFF. I have had NO life. (small violin) And I've been talking about is this manuscript with my family and friends. LOL.

 I didn't realize how extensive edits are you're getting a book published and deadlines came in very fast back to back. As in, I sent my edits in, and 3 days later I had them back already LOL. #PAIN. Because the book is going into galleys, I had even shorter deadlines and with college on top of that, I've literally had no time to myself. So, I apologize for the cliffhanger on the last chapter!

As for THIS book, Death is My Frenemy Rewritten. It's hard to continue this book when the publish version does have quite a few changes, but I am going to try to get something up ASAP for you guys. I thought I would have a bit of a break once I handed in my final edits to matter, but we're starting up again for book 2 already in a matter of weeks! Exciting stuff, but I'm really trying to manage my time and figure out how I can update on Wattpad and juggle these crazy edits. TBH book 2 is twice as big as the length it needs to be before my editor even reviews it, so that is going to be a JOB. (An EXCITING job!)

Now that we have that out of the way, DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!

Here is the official cover for DEATH IS MY BFF! (Releasing Sept. 5th, 2023 & out for pre-order!)

WELL? WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK????? TELL ME ALL THE FEELS!!!

My feels: fjhfjwefjhewfkjw.

Personally, I CANNOT. LMFAO. I simply CANNOT explain how much I love this cover. It's a dream come true. I literally have not been able to stop looking at it for weeks. It's just SICK. WICKED. COOL AF. The cupcake. Death's little smirk. DEATH. FAITH. #FADE!!!! THE SMOKE, THE BLUE FOR THE SOULS, EVEN THE FONT!!! (Pretty sure that blue in the font is taking a blue color from an old cover I had. VIBE.)

It's giving TENSION. It's giving LE CUPCAKE. I LITERALLY AM GETTING A POSTER OF IT ON MY WALL AND I AM NOT JOKING. LMFAO!!!!!

The artist and Wattpad Books really saw my vision and executed this cover. (Pun intended ROFL) It was the same cover artist of the Legendborn series by Tracy Deonn (Hillary Wilson is the cover artist) which was INSANE because that cover is so beautiful!!!! I feel so, so grateful to have such a talent as my cover artist!!! 

I mean, ARE YOU KIDDING ME RN, HILLARY??????? MY QUEEN.

Once again, our baby is releasing September 5th, 2023 and available for pre-order all over the place!! Go buy a copy now, I PROMISE you won't regret it heehehehhee!!!!!! ;) <3333333

Read on to learn more about the NEW published version of Death is My BFF:

When a young Faith Williams almost loses her life during a robbery, Death appears, ready to reap her soul. At the last minute, he spares her, promising to return when she's eighteen to collect the debt.

Now it's the eve of that special birthday, and Faith has no recollection of that fateful day. But echoes of Death appear in her art—his intense eyes, his intriguing demeanor—and she can't get him out of her head. When he arrives in person, Faith is drawn into an epic supernatural battle where her very existence is questioned at every turn.

Is Faith learned more about who David really is, and as Death pushes harder for her soul, an ancient prophecy emerges. When she discovers the secrets to bind all three together... All hell breaks loose.

Crying.

 Death is My BFF releases is September 5, 2023. I love each and every one of you who purchases this book or even just supports it in other ways. Sharing my story on your social media and with your friends helps my career so much, and I really deeply appreciate it.

Cupcakes, this is all happening because of YOU. Thank you for your support, and get ready for one HELL of a #FADE ride this fall.... ;)

IMPORTANT LINKS AND SOCIALS:

Come show your support and join my FACEBOOK page! Katarina E. Tonks on Facebook!!! There's also a Death is My BFF fan group and all the links are on my profile! :)

Follow me on Instagram and Tiktok! (katrocks247 for all my socials)

UNTIL NEXT TIME!

Hugs and Knives,

Kat