DEATH IS MY BFF Signed Giveaway, Launch Event, and MORE!!!

Hi!!!!!!!!!

OMG it has been a MIN!! I am BACK, and I have some AWESOME ANNOUNCEMENTS that you don't want to miss!

But first:

WHERE HAVE I BEEN?????? BURIED IN EDITS FOR BOOK 2 OF THE PUBLISHED DEATH CHRONICLES "DEATH IS MY RIDE OR DIE," THANKS FOR ASKING! LOL HELP PLZ.

I know I haven't updated "Death is My Frenemy" a while, and unfortunately this won't be a new chapter. Forgive me!!! I can't wait to return to this book, I've just been in over my head with edits and a close deadline! Death is My BFFLAD Rewritten (Now Death is My Ride or Die!) is the largest manuscript I've ever had to rewrite into an actual novel. I'm at the "greenhouse" scene if you can't believe it, so I've made some headway on this first draft!! PRAY FOR MEEEEE.

NOW FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENTS! "Death is My BFF" releases in two weeks and is available to pre-order everywhere books are sold! I thought I should update you guys on three things:

1. DEATH IS MY BFF has launch event in NYC at Books of Wonder in NYC! (OH YEAH!) Make sure to RSVP on their website if you can make it!!!

https://booksofwonder.com/blogs/upcoming/launch-event-for-death-is-my-bff

com/blogs/upcoming/launch-event-for-death-is-my-bff

2. Want SIGNED copies of Death is My BFF! Books of Wonder is also doing my pre-order campaign and if you order through their website only, you can recieve a signed paperback or a personalized hardcover from yours truly!!!!

https://booksofwonder.com/products/9781998854271

3. DEATH IS MY BFF Instagram and Facebook giveaway!

 DEATH IS MY BFF Instagram and Facebook giveaway!

DEATH IS MY BFF is hitting shelves on Sept. 5th. In celebration, I'm collective giving away FOUR signed copies of my book on my Instagram (katrocks247) and Facebook! I will be giving away FOUR signed copies of Death is My BFF!

How do you enter????? GREAT QUESTION. First, go to EITHER my Facebook or my Instagram and find my giveaway post! THEN:

1. Follow me on that Instagram account or my Facebook page!

2. Like, save, and share my giveaway post to your Instagram or Facebook stories! (Don't forget to tag me so I can see it!)

3. Comment below the post your favorite trope in an enemies to lovers romance! (Or just let me know your fav fictional villain!)4. Tag THREE friends who love to read!
Best of luck, cupcakes!!

RULES:
🎃Giveaway ends August 17th at 11:59 PM est.
🎃Accounts must be public so I can verify.
🎃U.S. residents only. (Sorry, I can't afford international shipping or else I would extend this to you guys! 😔)
🎃 I'm doing the same giveaway on my Facebook and Instagram and you're more than welcome to enter in both! But you don't need to do both in order to win. :)

And remember, if you don't win the giveaway, you can always buy a signed copy at "Books of Wonder" or come to one of my book signings!!! The Book Launch for DIMBFF is again at Books of Wonder NYC at 6pm EST, but I will also be posting some more signing dates...

🖤🖤🖤

Brief DEATH IS MY BFF description:

When Faith Williams almost loses her life during a robbery, Death is there. While he spares her soul, he makes a promise to return when she's eighteen and collect it.

Now it's the eve of that special birthday, and Faith has no recollection of that fateful day. But echoes of Death appear in her art―his intense eyes, his intriguing demeanor―and she can't get him out of her head. When he arrives in person, Faith is drawn into an epic supernatural battle where her very existence is questioned at every turn.

🖤"DEATH IS MY BFF" is on sale Sept 5, 2023, but you can pre-order it here:

https://books.wattpad.com/shop/p/death-is-my-bff

Thank you so much to everyone who has purchased this book, RSVPed to my launch event, or participated in this giveaway! It all supports my dream to be a full-time writer, and I deeply appreciate it!!!

xoxo,

Kat