chapter 27.

The smell of the chlorine filled Sana's nose the moment they opened the door to the changing rooms and the heat enveloped them as they walked inside. Sana located one of the larger cubicles to change both herself and Sachi whilst Tzuyu slipped into the smaller one beside them. It didn't take long for Sana to wrestle Sachi into her little green bathing suit with a picture of The Little Mermaid printed on the front before she stripped off and pulled her own plain black one on herself.

It hit her that this would be the first time Tzuyu would be seeing her in something so revealing and she suddenly felt insecure. It didn't bother her too much in her regular clothes, but up close it was clear that she had given birth to her own child. She hadn't quite lost the weight that she had gained during her pregnancy, her hips and tummy were pronounced and noticeably curvy and, while she tried her very best not to, she couldn't help but hate the stretch marks running up from her thighs to her butt. She regretted that she hadn't brought a t-shirt or shorts to wear over her swimsuit as she not so subtly wrapped the arm that wasn't holding Sachi's hand around herself in a small attempt to cover up a little.

Tzuyu was already waiting for them outside of their cubicle when Sana turned the lock and opened the door. She felt her breath catch in her throat as she shamelessly ogled the figure standing before her. Tzuyu was dressed in a light blue two-piece bikini that complimented her skin tone perfectly and Sana could see the faint outline of her abs as she stood holding her bag.

"Hey, I found us a locker." Tzuyu nodded her head in the direction of the lockers stacked up against one of the walls.

Sana couldn't tear her eyes away as Tzuyu walked a few steps ahead of them both, leading them towards the empty locker where they could safely store their things. Her back muscles were pronounced and her backside was perfectly rounded and Sana had to swallow roughly against the sudden dryness in her mouth. She couldn't wrap her head around the fact that a teacher who eats at least triple the recommended calorie intake per day could look the way Tzuyu did. She almost had an aneurysm when Tzuyu crouched down and started packing her things away into one of the lockers on the bottom row.

"Mommy!" Sachi's voice snapped her out of her Tzuyu in a bikini-induced daze and she realized that Tzuyu had been talking to her.

"What?" Sana asked as Sachi tugged gently on her hand.

"I asked for the bag." Tzuyu laughed as she stretched a hand out to take the bag from Sana.

"Oh, yeah, sorry." Sana slipped it down from her shoulders before handing it over to Tzuyu. "Wait, I gotta grab her armbands." she took the bag back from Tzuyu, pulling out Sachi's little orange armbands from one of the zipped-up compartments before passing the bag back over to Tzuyu who locked it away safely with her own things. Sana found the little plastic hole in one of the armbands and began blowing it up as fast as she could.

"Here, I'll do the other one," Tzuyu told her as she stood up from the floor and took the other armband from Sana.

It didn't take long before they were sliding the fully inflated bands onto each of Sachi's arms. Sana helped her secure her goggles over her eyes and then the three of them headed to the pool, one of Sachi's hands in each of theirs.

There was a large pool over to the right filled with people splashing around and squealing happily in the water, but Sana was relieved to see the smaller-looking kiddie pool over to her left. It was still a large pool, but it wasn't anywhere near as deep as the other one appeared to be, and she was relieved to see that it was somewhat empty compared to the other one. They made their way over and Sana climbed down into the pool first, the water barely came up to her knees before she walked in a little deeper and sat down. Tzuyu passed Sachi down to her from the side of the pool, making sure that Sana had her, before climbing in herself.