chapter 38.

Laying on the soft striped beach towel with her toes buried in the sand, the sun beaming down and the sound of Sachi and Tzuyu's joint laughter surrounding her was quickly becoming one of Sana's favorite memories. They had been at Taeyeon's place for almost a week and she was having the time of her life. It was the first vacation that she had been on since Sachi was born that didn't consist of just the two of them. Sana loved taking Sachi to new places, she adored how excited she got and it made her heart burst to see the happiness on her face, but it was never much of a vacation for Sana herself seeing as how she was constantly keeping an eye on her tiny little daughter and making sure that everything was always organized when it came to packing and traveling and such.

Being in Gangnam was a completely different experience, Taeyeon had quickly grown to adore Sachi and Sachi loved her right back. Sana didn't have to keep her eyes peeled every single second, between Taeyeon, Tzuyu and Jeongyeon each taking turns playing with her and having an extra three sets of eyes on her, Sana was able to actually relax and she loved it.

She was currently propped up on her elbows, peeking out over the top of her large rounded sunglasses as she watched Sachi and Tzuyu standing on the wet part of the sand and laughing wildly when the waves came lapping up over their toes before retreating back into the sea. She found herself feeling the overwhelming bubble of warmth more and more these days. It was almost a permanent part of her by now, there was just something so incredible about watching the woman she loved having such an amazing relationship with her daughter, and the fact that said woman was currently on display in a pale yellow bikini also added to the experience.

Sana continued to watch for a while, although she didn't think that she could pull her gaze away if she tried. She's not sure how long she was staring, but it quickly escalated from her swooning over the two of them to her shamelessly checking out Tzuyu and the way the pastel yellow shade of the bikini complemented her lightly tanned skin perfectly. She desperately wanted to rip it off, jealous of the way it clung to her hips. Skintight and smooth looking, although not as smooth as she knew the skin underneath was-

"Oh my god what the fuck!" Sana screamed as she was torn from her thoughts and suddenly soaked through with violently cold water.

"You just looked a little thirsty." Jeongyeon shrugged casually as she plopped down onto the sand beside the now soaked towel, laughing at the death glare she was currently receiving from Sana.

Tzuyu's laughter was audible as both she and Sachi made their way back up to where they were sitting after witnessing the commotion and grabbed their own towels to dry off a little. She passed the Sachi's sandcastle bucket over to her and watched as she plopped down and began excitedly filling it up.

"I thought I was the one supposed to be getting you wet." Tzuyu whispered with a smirk as she took a seat down beside Sana, laughing at the dramatically loud gag that came from Jeongyeon's direction.

"Okay, ew, no, gross, we're not doing this." Jeongyeon exclaimed before scrambling to her feet. "I'll be with the kid if anyone needs me." she told them as she shot a final look of disgust in their direction before grabbing a bucket and heading over to where Sachi was building her sandcastle.

"You alright?" Tzuyu asked with a smile as she eyed Sana's messy hair, already beginning to dry from the heat of the sun.

"Nope I think I might just have to break up with you." she joked as the two of them lay down and Sana settled her head on Tzuyu's chest.

They stayed outside for most of the day whilst Taeyeon was at work. They spent the majority of their time relaxing and messing around in the sand, building sandcastles and digging holes to bury one another in up to their necks until her shifted ended and she arrived back home. Once she was back, Taeyeon suggested that they set up the barbecue for dinner and they all immediately agreed before getting everything set up. Jeongyeon was in charge of the grill whilst Sana and Tzuyu helped Taeyeon bring all of the food outside, through the back garden and out onto the beach.