Chapter 21

*Alanis's P.O.V.*

I open my eyes and all I see is black. I blink a couple of times until my eyes adjust to the darkness and all I see are dark silhouettes. What I thought was a pillow, is actually Felix who I'm cuddling with. I unwrap his arms from around me slowly and sit up. My feet carry me to the dark hallway toward the bathroom and the room enlightens when I switch the light on. Dried tears are down my cheeks and I frown. I turn the faucet on and wash my face.

I go downstairs and get myself some cookies and cream ice cream. I sit on the couch in the living room and turn on the TV. A rerun of the Walking Dead booms through the speakers and I fondle for the remote. The big explosions (SPOILER IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED IT YET! SKIP THE TEXT IN BETWEEN THE "~") ~that brings down the prison from the tank decreases it's volume. I remembered before this scene when (SPOILER)Hershel died by the governor(SPOILER).~ I wanted to cry and throw things everywhere.

I hear footsteps upstairs and I face palm myself. God damn this TV.

"Hey Ally." Felix says groggily at the foot of the stairs. I smile weakly at him and pat the spot next to me on the couch.

"Hey. Sorry if I woke you up." I bite the inside of my cheeks.

"It's fine. If I didn't wake up now, I might not be able to sleep tonight." he chuckles under his breathe. I glance at the clock and mentally facepalm myself.

"It's already seven." I laugh. "I don't think either of us is sleeping tonight."

"I guess. Especially when there's zombies and gun noises." he gestures to The Walking Dead.

"Do you not like the Walking Dead?" I ask dramatically as I hold my hand to my heart with a hurtful look on my face.

"I didn't say that. It's just... I prefer Supernatural." he smirks at me. Can he get any better?

"OH MY GOD YES!" I cheer. I put the ice cream down and pick up the remote. Felix steals my ice cream as I change the channel and put on Netflix.

"A good way to relax and fall asleep is a Supernatural marathon." I clap my hands together. I sit back and snuggle with Felix. I take my ice cream back which receives puppy dog eyes from Felix. I roll my eyes and and take a spoonful of ice cream. I hold it in front of his mouth which he happily eats. We smile at each other as we continue to watch Supernatural from the very beginning.

***

Ow. Arm numb. Can't feel my arm.

I wake up on the couch snuggled close to Felix.

Whoa, deja vu moment.

The sunlight is barely passing through the curtains so it must be very early. Mornings. The worst. At least I woke up to Fewix. I quietly release myself from his arm and stand up. Our ice cream is now all melted in the bowl. I put my glasses on before I take the bowl to the kitchen and clean it. There's a knock at my door and I quickly dry my hands. I slowly unlock the door to make no noise and open it.

No one is there.

I look side to side, but I see no one. A white blur on the ground catches my eye. I pick it up to figure out it's a note. I open it and it reads:

You're lucky you got out of this one. I have more up my sleeve hun. Sadly it's getting closer and closer to the school year... So I plan on breaking you two up soon.
-Blondie

Okay? What the heck? First off, why did she name herself blondie? Second, this chick is insane and it's scaring me. What she's trying to do won't work. I'll make sure of it.

"Alanis?" Felix yawns on the couch. I quickly crumple the paper in my hands and turn around with it behind me.

"Morning Felix." I smile.

"What are you doing?" he asks as he rubs his eyes. He lays on his side with his cute messy bed hair.

"Nothing. I thought someone knocked on the door." I close it and lock it behind me. I throw the note in the nearest trash can and sit on the couch with Felix.

"It's a bit early to be awake." Felix says with tired eyes.

"We did sleep throughout the day till seven yesterday." I giggle. He smiles and opens his arms. I hug him as we lay there in peace.

((IM A BAD PERSON I KNOW. I JUST DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DOOOOO. This book is about to be over. I just can't think of anything else. Sorry guys. I'll update as soon as possible. It's short and I'm sorry. I just can't write anything in this book anymore. Now trust me, next book will be better... i hope.))