~~Chapter 4~~

Our lips connected. Yup. Meaning his lips are on mine. I repeat. His lips are on my lips. Oh my god. We've stayed like that for a moment til we parted. He scratched the back of his neck as I looked at everything but him.

"Uh, here's your phone." he held out my phone.

"Thanks." I take it out of his hand and put it in my back pocket. I bite my lip as we exchange glances.

"Well, uh, nice weather we're having." he said. Ugh, he pulled the weather card. This is so awkward.

"Yeah..." I go back and forth on my toes. I take out my phone again and look through my pictures.

"Would ya look at that. The picture is right here." Great to make it much more awkward Alanis.

"Wow, cool." he seemed "impressed."

"Um, I didn't mean to kiss you. I mean I want, too. I mean no. Yeah I do. I wanted to kiss your cheek. You know, as-"

"It's cool Alanis. It's ok. You actually aren't a bad kisser. Well I mean, it was good. Not saying-"

"Thanks." I interrupted him and he smiled.

"Well, that was some event that just happened." he referred to the kiss and the awkward conversation.

"Yeah." I giggled.

"We should meet up again soon." he said.

"Yeah, totally." I am screaming inside.

"Can I have your number?" he asked.

"Yeah. Here, can I see your phone?" he nodded and handed me his phone. I put my number in and saved it to his contacts. I handed his phone back.

"Cool. Alright. I gotta go. I'll call you tonight." he waved as he walked away with his friends and I waved back.

"So what happened between you two?" Kayla scared me from behind.

"Jeez! You're gonna give me a heart attack!" I clutched onto my shirt.

"Sorry, so what happened?" she asked.

"Nothing." I smiled.

"You're lying. I can tell by your red cheeks." I didn't say anything. I just gave her my phone after I found the picture.

"Oh my gosh Alanis!" she said shocked.

"We didn't mean to kiss. I was going to kiss his cheek and I guess he was going to kiss my cheek also so, we, kissed." I shrugged.

"Why aren't you so happy?"

"I am. He also asked for my number." I'm thinking about him too much to be squealing and jumping around.

"Wow! Go Alanis. Oh! Which reminds me, Omar asked for my number too!" she squealed. I looked at her wide-eyed with my jaw dropped.

"Dude. I can't believe this is happening." I said.

"Well believe it!" We both smiled and squealed together, earning looks from people.

"Let's go back to looking for penny boards as we talk about what happened with the both of us from finish to start." Kayla said as soon as we calmed down. I nodded in agreement.

***

"Well, we didn't find the penny boards, but it was sure an awesome day." Kayla said as we were on our way to her house in my moms car.

"How so?" my mom asked.

"It's just awesome." I told her, not mentioning what happened with Felix. I have no idea what her reaction would be if she knew what happened. We dropped Kayla off as we arrived at her house. She said her goodbye and we drove home.

"Thanks mom!" I ran up stairs and into my room as we got home. I look at my alarm clock and it's 6 o'clock. 4 hours at the mall and we spent like half the time looking for penny boards. I take my phone from my pocket and text Kayla. (A/N: The texting might be confusing. So I put (~ = ME) (- = Kayla). If you do get confused, look at the key. MKay. Continue!)

To: My Retard
~ Wassup :P

I take off my shoes and put it next to my closet. I lay down with my phone in my hands, waiting for her reply.

From: My Retard
- Hey! Guess what.

To: My retard
~ What?

I instantly reply.

From&To: My retard (CONVO)
- Omar texted me!
~ Cool!
- Yeah, we started texting while we were in the car.
~ What!? Why didn't you tell me?
- Your mom. Duh. So did Felix call you yet?
~ No, not yet.
- I'm sure he will soon.
~ I know. Just gotta be patient.
- Yup!
- I'm gonna go! I'm still texting Omar :P and I didn't reply yet.
- Hope he calls soon. Bye.
~ Later.

I put my phone on my night stand and got up. I went in my bathroom and took off my clothes. I got in the shower and turned on the water.

I got out of the shower, taking the towel hanging on the bar and wrapping myself in it. I dry myself and walk to my closet. I take out my plain purple pj's and put them on. I wrap my hair in the towel and grab my laptop off my desk. I lay sit on my bed, leaning on the bed frame. I go on YouTube and play "Sleeping with Sirens" from my playlist, putting the songs on replay. I got on social media like Facebook, Twitter, etc.

I yawn and stretch. I look at the time and it is 9:52. I grab my phone off the nightstand and press the button that's on top. The screen lights up, but there is no sign of a text. I guess he isn't going to call. I shut my laptop and put it on the ground next to my bed. I put my phone back on the nightstand and charge it for the night. I turn off my lamp and lay down, pulling the covers over me. As I'm about to sleep, my phone vibrates. I assume it's Kayla and look at the screen of my phone.

From: ***-****
- Sorry I didn't call you today. I was out with friends. I'll call you tomorrow. This time I will for sure. Good night. :)

I smiled at the text. Even though he didn't call, he still texted me to tell me why. I noticed he isn't saved in my contacts yet so I save his number as "Felix :)" I put my phone back on the night stand and fall asleep with another smile on my face.

~*~*~*~ SO sorry for updating late! But here it is! The next chaper! For the next chapter I will dedicate it to someone. It can be anyone really, but I think I've already figured out who it is. So please COMMENT, VOTE, and FOLLOW! Do you guys think I should dedicate a chapter to someone for every 5 chapters? Like dedicate a chapter for 5/10/15/20 etc? Please comment what you guys think of the idea! MKay Bai!~*~*~*~