~~Chapter 6~~

I throw my first basketball and miss it by a mile! I grab the second basketball on the rack and shoot. Yes! I made it. I get the third one and miss. Made it. Miss. Made. It's like a pattern. Never mind. I jinxed it. I made two shots in a row though! I grab the last ball and bounce it a few times. I jump and shoot. Boo ya! Three times. I smile of how I did. 5 shots, 3 disappointments.

I was so focused on making it that I forgot I was versing Felix! I look towards him and he has his last ball in his hands, his eyes focused on the basket. He throws the ball and makes the shots.

"He shoots he scores!" I cup my hands around my mouth. He look towards me and gives a warm smile.

"So how many baskets did you make?" he asks.

"Five. What about you?" I cross my arms over my chest.

"Five. Looks like it's a tie!" he said.

"It seems that way." I rub my chin in a suspicious manner. He laughs at my action.

"So what would you like to do next?" we leave the basketball game premises. I look around at all the booths and something catches my eye!

"Oh my god! A minion from 'Despicable Me!'" I point at it.

"Come on. Let's play the game." he grabs my hands and pulls me to the booth. It's a balloon game where you have to pop a balloon with a dart.

"Hello!" she greets as we approach the booth. "Hit these balloon with these darts and win a prize! Hit three and get these!" she waved her hand at the big stuffed animals... stuffed minions. "Hit one or two and win these!" she waved her hand again at the small ones.

"I'll have three darts!" I raised three fingers up.

"Me, too." Felix said beside me.

"That'll be 3 each please!" I love this girls cheerful attitude. We hand her three dollars from each of us and she gives us 3 darts in return.

"Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor." I laugh at her fake british accent. I throw the darts one by one and missing all of them. Ugh, I suck at darts. Felix got one balloon and won a small minion.

"Can you hold this?" he hands me the little minion. I gladly accept as he pays her another three dollars.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Getting you the big minion." he flashes me a smile and throws the first dart and pops a balloon

"You don't have, too." he throws his seond dart and misses.

"But I want to." he says and throws the last one.

"Three more." he hands another three dollars.

"Come on. You are gonna waste your money." I cuddle with the small minion.

"I'm not wasting my money. I'm simply giving them money for the carnival and in exchange for a huge minion for a pretty girl." he throws a dart and pops a balloon. I blush.

"It's fine. Maybe I can keep this cute little one instead." I hold it up as he misses the balloon on the second dart.

"It's always the second dart." he mumbles and looks towards me. I make a puppy dog face.

"Ok. Keep the small one." he smiles as I cuddle with it.

"Awwwww." the girl says. Felix and I look at her.

"Oh sorry. It's so just so cute to watch young lovers." she coos.

"Oh. We aren't together." I blush.

"Really? You should be together. You guys would make a cute couple. But remember, no kissing until you're 18!" she said, making me blush harder. That reminds me of what happened at the mall. And by now, I'm a tomato with a face.

"We're gonna go." Felix says and the girl waves goodbye.

"Where to next?" I ask as we walk around.

"How about that haunted house?" he points at a creepy looking house.

"Ummm, no thanks. It seems boring." I lie.

"Oh come on. Let's try it." he tugs at my arm.

"I'm good. You can go. I'll wait." I tap my foot.

"I want you to come with me." he pouts.

"But I'm scared." I quietly admit.

"It's ok. I'll be right beside you. I'll protect you from the monsters." he holds his hand out. I think about it, hesitating to grab his hand.

"Fine." I grab his hand. We walk inside through the creepy door and darkness surrounds us as the door behinds us closes. A few dim lights turn on showing creepy pictures. We go through a hall and another door. I hear laughing as we enter. Another dark room. Green lights turn on, showing creepy dolls everywhere. Scattered on the floor, on shelves, and as I look up I find some on the ceiling. I close my eyes shut and tightly hug Felix's arm.

"Don't worry. I'm here." his voice calms me a bit. I open my eyes and we exit the scary doll room. We go down a hall that has many windows with scary faces appearing and disappearing. They really put their efforts into this. We turn a corner and there are doors through this hall.

"I am not ging through there." I emphasize the word not as I let go of his hand.. I know people are going to jump out and scare us.

"It'll be alright. Just stay close by me. You can close your eyes shut and I'll lead the way if you want." he suggests.

"It's alright. I got this." I confidently say. He nods and I grab his hand again. We slowly walk through the hall and I look at every door as we pass. A person with a mask and knife makes this weird, but scary, cackle pops out from one of the doors, making me scream. I shut my eyes and hug Felix's torso as he wraps his arms around my shoulder. I here another person come through the doors and make this argh sound and I jump. Even though my eyes are closed, doesn't mean I don't get scared.

"You can open your eyes now, we are at the exit." I opened my eyes and two clown statues were next to the door. Or is it statues?

"Those aren't statues." I point at them.

"It's ok. They won't touch you." he rubs my shoulder.

"Or will we." the clowns say at the same time as the got near us.

"Holy crap!" I grab Felix's hand as I ran out of there.

"That scared the bajeebees out of me! I had like 100 mini heart attacks!" I exaggerated as I held my hand to my heart.

"We made it! We survived!" he cheered.

"Yup. And thank goodnes it's over." I sigh in relief.

"It's almost time to go. Wanna go grab something to eat before we head off?" he asks.

"Yes! I'm starving!" I rub my stomache.

"Me too! Let's go!" he grabs my hand and we walk towards the food truck. My hands fit perfectly in his hands. I love this feeling.

~*~*~*~ Hey guys!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING/VOTING/COMMENTING!! It means so much to me!!!! AHHH. Ok. So my cousin was bothering me about the dedication thing and someone thought it was a great idea. I'm going to dedicate this to a fan first before I dedicate it to my cousin. OH and BTW Kayla is my cousin in real life :P SO! This chapter is dedicated toooooo... DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!.... BADABADABADABADABADABADABA.......

@juliettttttleigh !!!!!!!

Yay! This girl has been active! Commenting and probably voting on my chapters! Thank you so much Juliet for you support! And of course I thank all of my fans too! Remember I will be looking to find the next "Miss Dedicate." Lol what? Aha idk. So yeah. Every five chapters I dedicate a chapter to someone! :D

ER.MAH.GERDDDD! AHHH LOOK AT THE READS!!! AHHH LOOK AT THE VOTES!!! AHHH LOOK AT THE COMMENTS! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! EEP! I've been updating faster then any other book I've written. THANK. YOU.... SORRY THIS IS GETTING BORING... SOME GOOD STUFF IS GONNA HAPPEN!!!

Alright. Enough of this LOOOOOOONG A/N. Please VOTE, COMMENT, and FOLLOW! Thanks again! MKay Bai!~*~*~*~