Final Chapter: Epilogue

After hearing the heartbreaking news, Kayla came over right away. She brought a backpacked filled with tissues, ice cream, chocolate, and the entire series of Harry Potter. You know, the whole breakup package.

Although stuffing my face with the most delicious treats and watching my favorite series is the best thing ever, I can't help but see the trash can filled with used tissues beside the bed.

It really does hurt. I really did like him. I wouldn't say love him though. I honestly don't think I know what love feels like yet. I'm too young. It's just that losing someone you've cared about most really hurts. I've never cried this much or had felt this much emotional pain. Let me tell you, it feels like being stabbed in the heart.

Was this just a summer fling? Our relationship barely lasted. Almost three months, barely making it past summer. I guess not all first relationships last.

Which reminds me of how he was my first boyfriend. My first kiss. I went on my first date with him. He's the first guy to ever actually like me in such a way and treat me like his princess. Thinking about it makes my heart ache. Also knowing that he's my first breakup.

I thought I was just going to be a regular fan. I thought he thinks of me as just a fan. I didn't think I'd see him more than just a boy from my favorite band. Instead all of this happened.

I don't know who that guy was, but he's the reason why this has happened. I have never met him in my entire life. I don't know why Felix didn't believe me. We'd always talk and get along afterward. Why now is it that he decides to push aside the chit-chat and break it off? It's just all too sudden.

After my breakdown, I finally got the chance to tell Kayla the details without me hiccuping every five seconds. It was hard enough to tell her that Felix broke up with me on the phone. She was angry. I'm not sure if she was mad at the random guy or Felix for not believing me, but honestly I told her to not be mad. I just wanted to try and relax.

"Sorry for interrupting your date with Omar." I sniffle as I take a bite out of my snickers bar.

"Don't apologize. You were in need of help and it was an emergency." she eats a spoonful of cookies and cream.

"Thanks." I simply say and she gives me a small smile. For the rest of the day, we ate junk food and watched movies. Kayla asked her mom to sleep over so we watched movies until we fell asleep.

(( LASTTTTT CHAPTERRR. I AM NOT DONE WITH THIS BOOK. SO I CAN MAKE THE SECOND BOOK BETTER. AND MAKE SURE THAT IT ISNT SUCH A FAST MOVING BOOK. I PROMISE YOU THAT THE SECOND BOOK WILL BE BETTER. I HAVE THINGS TO ANNOUNCE LATER. I WILL POST ABOUT STUFF ON THE SECOND BOOK. AND MORE. MKAY BAI. ))