~~Chapter 14~~

*Alanis' P.O.V*

I wake up the next morning with my legs hanging off my bed, me on my stomach, and my blanket on the floor. What the heck? I try to remember what happened last night. Date, fighting, brother.... Oh right.

*Last Night.*

I go in the kitchen and grab myself a glass of milk. I gulp it down and watch tv till 9:00. My eyes are heavy and I feel really comfortable on the couch. Knowing my phone is going to die soon, my bed is much more cosy, and I don't want to wake up to my brother writing on my face, I get up and walk up stairs. I go into my room, closing the door behind me. I don't even make it to the bed. I fall asleep, but wake up when my head hits something plush and instantly go to sleep.

*Present*

I get up and take my phone out of my pocket. Dead. Of course. I plug it in and look at the clock on my nightstand. 2:28. Already? I walk to my closet and take out sweats and a tank top. I hurry in the bathroom and take a quick shower. I change into the clothes. I open the drawer to my nightstand and take out my glasses. I put them on and look in the mirror. Maybe I should attempt to put my hair in a bun. I look around my room and stumble upon a hair tie. I face the mirror and again and try to put it in a bun, but I fail miserably. I keep trying until my phone starts blowing up. I quickly put my hair in a bun without a second look in my full length mirror and grab my phone. I get texts from Kayla and Felix. I read through Kayla's first.

From: Kayla

Hey gurl heyyyy.

Are you still sleeping?

Wake up!

I'm going to spam you.

Do you want to go to the mall or not?

Those were the only reasonable texts. Other than that, she put random stuff like "I like to eat. Eat. Eat. Apples and bananas" and letters. Next I looked at Felix's text.

From: Felix :)

Morning Ally. :) How are you cutie? ;)

I blush and look down when I know no one can see me. I hear the doorbell ring downstairs and leave my phone to charge. I rush down the stairs and open the doors.

"Hey Ally." Felix stand at the door.

"Felix! Hi! I didn't know you were coming. Come in." I move aside to let him in.

"Sorry. I should have called." he comes in. I close the door and sit by Felix on the couch.

"It's alright. So what's up?" I smile.

"Just wanted to see you." he shoots me his cheeky smile. I blush.

"You're so cheesy." I playfully push his shoulder while I look down to hide my blush.

"I also wanted to see that cute blush of yours." he puts his fingers under my chin and lifts my head to face him. It only makes me blush even more. I try to avoid eye contact until I don't feel the heat in my cheeks.

"You look pretty." he compliments. "I didn't know you wear glasses." I completely forgot that I'm wearing my house clothes. I'd only dress like this when I wouldn't expect guests.

"That's because I wear contacts all the time." I take them off. "It makes me feel nerdy. And sometimes it would leave a tan line on the bridge of my nose." I try to make a joke and he chuckles.

"You don't look nerdy at all." He takes my glasses and puts my glasses back on.

"Thanks." he leaves a hand on my cheek. It's quiet for a bit. He leans a little closer.

"Ally?" he breathes.

"Yeah?"

"Remember that time when we kissed in the picture at the mall." I nod. "Just wanted to let you know, I turned my cheek on purpose." he smirks a little and leans in more. I close my eyes and I can soon feel his soft lips on mine. Our lips move in sync. I feel like I can do this forever, but it vanishes when he pulls away. He drops his hand from my cheek and holds my hands.

"Ally, I know we went on one date, but I feel like I know you. And even if I don't know anything yet, we can get to know each other this way." he pauses and his blue eyes bore into my plain brown ones. "Ally, will you be my girlfriend?"