~~~Chapter 19~~~

I'm sorry! I know! It's been what? A year? I AM SO SORRY! I totally forgot about my books until someone reminded me! I am so stupid! You'd think i'd remember considering i'm on here everyday reading, but I'm stupid... but finally! the next chapter!

Since you guys have been waiting too long, I've decided to post the next chapter. but there's gonna be another long wait because I still have a few chapters to finish.

IMPORTANT: THIS BOOK WILL END WITHIN 10-15 MORE CHAPTERS! BUT DON'T FRET! THERE WILL BE A SECOND BOOK!

*Alanis's P.O.V*

I wake up the next morning on the couch in a familiar living room that isn't mine. I rub my eyes and take the blanket off of me, letting the heat escape. It takes me a moment to realize that there is an arm around my waist and I turn my eyes to take a look at who's this arm belongs to. A glimpse of Felix's face refreshes my memory of yesterday.

My back is pressed against his chest and I can feel all the warmth radiating off of him. I turn around as slowly and as carefully as possible so I can face him without waking him up. Successfully reaching my goal, I take in all his features. The way his mouth is slightly opened, letting his light snores escape. His adorable nose that rounds up at the end. The way his eyelashes fan his cheeks. I'm so lucky for this to finally happen. There's no way I'll let him slip away. Not after liking him for so long. And I'm talking about for a LONG time.

I reach up and lay my hand on his soft cheek. I slowly rub my thumb back and forth and run my thumb over his bottom lip. His eyes start to flutter and I pull my hand away quickly.

"Why'd you stop boo?" he opens one eye. "Your touch was so gently." He leans in, putting a kiss to my forehead. I blush for getting caught.

"You're so adorable." he pulls me closer to him. Our legs tangle up and I bury my head into his neck. I give him a like peck as we stay like that in silence for a while.

"What happened last night?" I ask, curious to know how we ended up like this.

"Well, in the middle of the movie, you fell asleep. I couldn't ruin your beauty sleep because you looked so cute. So I cuddled with you and..." he trailed off.

"And what?" I inch my head away from his neck to look at his face. He tenses up and he holds me tighter.

"Nothing. That was it. I was going to say more, but all there was just falling asleep." he lied. I can tell. Considering the fact that that was a horrible cover-up. But of course, I let it slide. I gave a small sigh and nuzzled my head back in his neck. Then a thought passed through. I pulled away and looked at him.

"My parents! They don't know where I am!" I yelped. I untangled myself from Felix and the blankets and stood up. I put my shoes on and looked at myself in the mirror that was sitting on a shelf next to pictures and beside the television.

'Ew!' I though to myself. My hair is everywhere. I quickly fixed it by combing my fingers through my hair. Arms wrap around my waist and Felix lays his head on my shoulder.

"You look fine. It's cute when it's messy." he plants a kiss to my cheek. I pout, returning the kiss to his cheek. I head to the coffee table and grab my phone.

"28 missed calls from my mom!" I yelp. "Oh my god, I'm dead!" I stuff my phone in my pocket. A woman that looks like she's in her early 40's comes down the stairs in a green robe.

"Good morning love birds." she smiles sweetly.

"Hi mom." Felix says through his hands.

"Hi Mrs. Sandman." I blush.

"Had a wonderful sleep? Hope you guys were comfortable." she winks at me, making me blush a deeper red. Felix chuckles and looks down at the ground. I was going to answer, but luckily Felix speaks up before I have the chance too. Thank goodness.

"Our sleep was great. And if you wouldn't mind mom, but could you drop Alanis off at her house?" he asks.

"Certainly. Let me just change into some house clothes first." she turns around and walks up the stairs. I unlock my phone and call my mom as soon as she disappears.

"What are you doing?" Felix asks.

"Alanis?" a voice is heard through my phone, giving me no time to answer his question.

"Mom? Hi mom." I pace back and forth in the living room. I rub my neck as I wait for her response.

"Alanis, I called Kayla and she told me where you were. Why didn't you tell me?" her voice was so calm and smooth that it was scaring me. She isn't mad that slept at a guys house without telling her. I'm sure she would have nagged at me right when she answered the phone, not giving me the time to say a single word.

"I'm sorry. I forgot. I was just-" I try to explain but she interrupts me.

"Just come home." She hangs up. I look down and shake my head. I turn to face Felix as I put my phone in my pocket.

"Is everything alright?" he asks me with worries eyes.

"Yeah. She was calm." A bit too calm. I give him a reassuring smile. Felix opens his arms and I gladly slip between them. My arms snake around his torso as he puts his head on my shoulder.

"You kids ready?" I break from Felix and turn to Mrs. Sandman. I nod and we follow her out the front door, Felix's hand on my waist. As Felix sits with me in the back, I look out the window and worry of what's to come.

Mrs. Sandman parks in the driveway and I open the door. Felix follows me out, walking with me. I ring the doorbell and my mom opens the door.

"Hi Alanis. Hi Felix." she gives each of us a hug. She seems off. My mom looks pasts us and at Mrs. Sandman.

"May I talk to your mom?" she asks Felix. He gives her a nod and goes back to the car. Mrs. Sandman rolls down the window and my mom and I wait patiently on the porch. Mrs. Sandman rolls up the window, turns off the ignition, and gets out of the car.

"Good morning." Mrs. Sandman greets as she approaches the porch.

"Hi. I'm Adine, Alanis's mom." My mom holds put her hand.

"I'm Cecilia, Felix's mom." she gladly shakes her hand. (Thank you foooers for notifying me of Felixs' mom's name xD)

"Please come in." We all head in and sit down on the couches. I sit with my mom and Felix sits with his.

"I have some things to discuss with you." she refers to Mrs. Sandman. "And you guys." she looks at Felix and I.

"I am not worried or mad. Just to let you know, but I have some photos that were given to me this morning." she speaks uneasily. She looks under the magazines that are on the table and pulls out a few pictures. She lays them out on the table and we all lean in to take a better look. I gasp as I look at each of them. It looks like me and Felix in a living room. My legs are wrapped around his waist and we're kissing.

"That's all I have before I've been told in this note that the anonymous person couldn't take anymore photos because you guys continued on the couch." she holds up a note with sloppy handwriting. I take it out of her hands and it reads what my mom just said.

"Cecilia, do you know anything about this?" she asks.

"No. I had to take a late shift last night." She responds.

"We didn't do anything like that!" I shout out.

"Then what is this?!" My mom shouts back.