Chapter 22

Once Felix falls asleep again, I head over to the kitchen. I grab the carton of eggs and the milk out from the fridge. I start cooking breakfast for Felix and I. As I scrabble the eggs in the pan, I hum "Count On Me" by Bruno Mars. I pit the cooked eggs on the plate next to me and then I cook another batch of eggs for me. Arms wrap around my torso from behind me and a head is laid on my shoulder.

"You can count on me like one, two, three and I'll be there." Felix sings softly in my ear. I smile and finish cooking the eggs. I put the eggs on another plate and turn around in his arms.

"Sorry I keep waking you up." I apologize as I hug him tight.

"It's okay. At least my morning started with you." he cheekily remarks. I giggle and blush.

"Go sit down at the table. I'm almost done." I order and he obligates. I finish cooking and put a plate filled with eggs and toast with a side of orange juice. My breakfast resembling his.

"I don't really cook so it's not much. Sorry." I start eating the eggs.

"It's fine." He takes a bite out of the eggs."It's still good. You tried and that's perfect." He smiles. Man, this guy is way out of my league. How on earth do I have him?

We finish our food then go to the living room and start watching TV. My mind isn't focused on the TV at all. I'm just trying to think of what to do today. Though, it would be great to just watch TV and cuddle with Felix, but it would also be great to hang out outside of the house. A tiny light bulbs flickers on in my head. I turn to Felix and put my chin on his shoulder. He turns his head towards me and smiles.

"What?" he asks curiously.

"Do you want to go to the mall?" I ask. Our face are so close together that I can smell his minty breath being fanned out across my face.

"Why not. As long as I'm with you." he winks and kisses me on the nose.

"You're so cheesy." I giggle. "I'm going to get ready." I stand up and look at the clothes that I slept through yesterday.

"Alright. I'll be waiting." he winks again. I roll my eyes playfully and run up the stairs. I head into my room and rummage through my closet. I change into a Buzz Lightyear graphic tee with black skinny jeans. Of course, I top it off with a black snapback that Kayla gave me for my birthday. I brush through my tangled hair and leave my glasses on. Putting my black converse on, I grab my wallet and head downstairs.

"Looking beautiful as always I see." he smirks.

"Are you always this flirtatious in the morning?" I joke.

"Only with you my Ally-bear." I cringe at the nickname.

"You're so weird." I laugh. "Let's-" I stop in the middle of my sentence when I spot a piece of paper on the ground. I pick it up and realize it's just a note from my mom. I stare blankly at it then throw it away.

"What was that?" Felix asks.

"It was just from my mom. She went somewhere with your mom." I shrug.

"Oh okay." he stands up."Let's go to my house first because I wore this yesterday." he changes the subject. I nod and we head out.

A driver came by and picked us up. When we got to Felix's house he quickly changed into his casual outfit and we headed off to the mall. Once we got there we just started looking through clothing stores. We went to urban outfitters and looked at the clothes.

"I'm going to go ask if there's a bathroom here." Felix tells me. I nod and he leaves me with the records.

"You like Nirvana?" a voice says from behind me. I turn around and find a fit guy behind me. He has brown short hair with bright green eyes. He's obviously taller then me and he looks about a year older then me too. I look at the record I'm holding and realize it's Nirvana.