~Chapter 13~

*Unknown's P.O.V*

I sit in the passenger seat as I think. Apparently Felix's girl friend lives here. She's quite ugly if I say so myself. That ugly messy hair, her demented face, and she dresses like a boy! What can Felix see in her? I am perfect for him. I have long blonde wavy hair, blue eyes that a guy can dream of, and I have sense of style. Felix shall be mine and only mine. I get dragged out of my thoughts when I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Can we go to your house now? It's getting dark and I'm hungry." my friend Amber whines.

"Fine. Let's go. Jason!" I snap my fingers at my driver.

"It's Jack." he said harshly.

"I don't care. Don't use that tone with me. I'll tell my mom and get you fired and I know you need this job." I narrow my eyes. He grunts and starts up the car.

"Finally." I hear my other friend Maya mumble. I can tell she rolled her eyes.

"Shut up." I bark.

*Omar's P.O.V*

"Do you need a ride?" I ask Kayla as we step onto the porch.

"No, it's okay. I'll call my mom to come pick me up." she replies.

"No, no. I insist. We'll bring you home." I say, hoping not to sound like I'm begging.

"Yeah. We would gladly take you home." Felix says.

"Alright." she smiles.

"Who's that?" Felix points out into the street. I look where he is pointing and a car starts up in front of the house and drives away.

"It's too dark. I couldn't see through the window." I watch the shadow disappear as it turns a corner. We all shrug it off and head into the car.

"Where do you live?" I ask Kayla.

"I'll give you guys directions. It won't be too long of a drive." I nodded.

We got to her house. It was a two story building. It looked big from the outside.

"Bye Felix. Bye Omar." she gave me a peck on the cheek before leaving. I watch her until she closes the door once she's inside.

"Ooo. Omar getting it down with Kayla." Felix teases me.

"Shut up." I push him lightly. He laughs and we head home.

~*~*~*~ SHORT! I know! I just haven't updated in forever and I wanted to get it over with! I'm sowwie! I really gotta go because school has been keeping me busy this whole time. *Sigh* Anywaysssss...

Who do you think is the unknown person?! :O I probably gave it away... because... yeah... And it was pretty obvious.

But COMMENT, VOTE, and FOLLOW! I probably don't deserve it though. Whatever. MKay Bai! MUAH! ~*~*~*~