~~Chapter 8~~

I woke up the next morning with my head hanging off the bed. I stand up and get dizzy as the blood flows back down. I hold my head and grab my phone off the night stand. I look at the screen. 9:34. A bit early for my liking, but whatever. I walk to my bathroom, putting my phone on the doc and play music. Man Overboard bursts through the speakers. I strip and go in the shower. I put shampoo and soap. I wash it off and put conditioner, letting it sit for a while and scrubbing it out. I turn off the shower and get my towel from the bar, wrapping myself in it. I get out and walk to my closet. I don't think I'll be going anywhere so I obtain a tank top, gym shorts, and undergarments in my hands. I put them on and let my dripping hair air dry. I run down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Hey mom." I take the full plate from her hands.

"Good morning. Aren't you up early." she smiles.

"Yup. Mornin' dad. Mornin' Gabe." I greet the guys.

"Morning." my dad says, not leaving his eyes from his phone.

"Morning." Gabe says with cereal full in his mouth. Typically mornings. There's never extravagant things happening.

I take the plate to the table and sit down. I start gobbling all the food and lean back. There's a knock at the door as I give my mom my plate. I unlock the door and open it. Five familiar faces are seen with smiles.

"Hi Ally!" Felix waves.

"Hey Felix. Hey everyone. Come in." They give a "hello" and come in as I move aside. They sit on the either two couches and I stand there.

"We have guests!" I yell. Just then my mom pops out from the kitchen.

"I see four new faces!" she smiles.

"Hi. I'm Ally's mom. Mrs. Pennington, but you may call me Adine." She gives all of them hugs.

"I'm Felix."

"I'm Oscar Enestad."

"Omar."

"Oscar Molander. Glad to meet you."

"Nice meeting you all. I'm going to go run errands. Kayla, Alanis. No trouble." she winks.

"Mom! We're only teens!" I groan. She laughs and leaves. My dad and Gabe come out from the kitchen.

"Hi guys." I get their attention. The look towards me, but looks away to see the boys.

"Who are these boys?" he pokes at them.

"Dad. That's Felix, Oscar Enestad, Omar, and Oscar Molander. They are from the Fooo." I point to each other them.

"Ok. Well, Gabe and I are going somewhere. Once we walk through that door-" he points towards the door. "-there shall be no funny business." he raises his eyebrows.

"Dad!" I groan.

"We're going now. Goodbye." he walks out the door with Gabe following behind.

"Bye dad. Bye twat." the door slams shut.

"So what are you guys doing here?" I turn towards them.

"We just wanted to hang out." Kayla shrugs.

"You guys just want to stay here or go somewhere?" I ask.

"Let's stay here." Oscar said.

"Alrighty then. I'm gonna go make snacks. You guys make yourself at home and do whatever you want." I head into the kitchen. I grab 3 packs of popcorn from a cabinet and pop all three in the microwave. I take out 6 plastic cups from a plastic bag along with soda from the fridge. As I'm waiting for the popcorn, Felix comes in.