Important Announcement

You might want to read this. It's about the second book and how crappy this book was.

Second book: Okay guys. I'll try and post the second book soon. I promise you it will be better because I have stuff planned out for this one. Not like my other one where I just wrote the randomest things ever. It won't be as fast at this book, because I'll be taking my time to make sure it's alright. Little teaser: The title is called "Dance For Me". ;)

About this book: To be honest, I wasn't expecting to finish the book or keep writing and writing. Let me remind you that I started writing this book the summer after 7th grade. (I'm in the middle of my freshman year now) I had no plans whatsoever because I was just doing this for fun. Like for my own imagination. I had no plots or anything.

A big thanks: I'd like to thank everyone who has read this, commented on this, voted, and followed me. If it weren't for you guys, I wouldn't have reached this far. I wouldn't have kept on writing. But let's be honest here, it would have been best to stop writing because of how bad the book was. lol. I've reached a goal that I never thought I'd reach. So thank you guys so much.

I'm sorry if I ever wasted your time. I swear, I write better than this. Lol. I love all of you guys so much!