~~Chapter 18~~

Wow... You guys are still reading??? Okay. Important announcement below. Please read it after the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~

We arrive at Kayla's house and Kayla grabs a key from under the mat. She unlocks the door and we go inside.

"Mom, I'm home! Alanis is here!" she yells as I close the door.

"I'm cooking! Tell her I said hi!" she yells back.

"Hi!" I yell.

"Hi Alanis!" she yells back. Kayla and I start chuckling.

"There's too much yelling in this house." Kayla smiles as we climb the stairs to her room. I sit my board down next to the door and jump on Kayla's bed.

"You're bed is so comfortable." I say into her pillow.

"What?"

"You're bed is so comfortable!" I repeat louder into the pillow.

"Do you want to go swimming tomorrow?" Kayla asks bluntly.

"Sure. Swim at the beach or the community pool?" I ask.

"Beach." She simply answer. "Wanna invite the boys?"

"Sure. I can ask Felix since I'm going to hang out with him at his place tonight." I smile.

"Awhhh, how cute." Kayla coos making me blush.

*Felix's P.O.V*

The boys and I point at ourselves in the reflection as soon as the song finishes. Rehearsals are over meaning I can hang out with my boo. I smile at the thought of her.

"You alright, Felix?" Omar pulls me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I face Omar.

"You looked really focused while we were dancing. Not focused on the dancing, but focused on something else. And right now, you're smiling like the Cheshire Cat." O.G smirks.

"It's just that I'm so happy." I fall into my chair. I take my water bottle from on top of the table next to me and drink it. "She said yes." I say as soon as I swallow the water.

"Yes to being your girlfriend?" Oscar asks. I nod and smile.

"Yeahhhh, my boy has a girlfriend!" Oscar slaps my shoulder.

"Yup. We're gonna hang out tonight at my place." I stand up and put the water back on the table. I look in the mirror and fix myself up a bit.

"Doing what?" Omar wiggles his eyebrows up and down.

"Shut up." I slightly push him. "We aren't going to do that." I emphasize 'that.'

"Then what are you going to do?" O.G questions.

"Stuff. Now I gotta go. I've got a special girl to pick up." I run out the door and I hear fades of 'bye,' 'have fun!' and 'don't go too far!' as I run down the halls of the studio. I rush out the front doors into the cool summer breeze and head for the car.

"Hey Nate." I greet my driver as I get in the back.

"Sup Felix. Where to?" he looks at me through the rearview mirror.

"Take me to Alanis' house please." he nods and turns the ignition on. We exit the parking lot and drive off. I silently watch the sun set on the way there and in 20 minutes we finally arrive.

"I'll be right back." I tell Nate as I exit the car and knock on Alanis's door. 10 seconds pass and I ring the door bell. No answer. I take out my phone and decide to