the rainbooms fans

The girls save the camp from gloriosa daisy with equestrian transform and powers to save the camp who she want keep everyone inside the dome from filthy rich with magical geodes necklace around her neck and clean the clean up the camp. 

Daisy push her mother rainbow dash from the behind to the forest with the rainbooms, spike,  flash, pearl, Trixie, drama letter, and timber spruce.

Daisy: "come on, walk faster please."

Rainbow: "okay okay honey. Geeze."

Fluttershy: "you wanna show us something, I am right sweetie."

Daisy: "yes aunt fluttershy. It is."

They then suddenly unknown singing in the woods from 1 miles to them to surprise daisy bit and says, "almost there, come in." They begin walk through the woods to see busts on the pillers while singing and daisy said, "hey guys, we're here." They stopped singing to see daisy with her mothers and friends.

Rolo: "ah ms. Dash. I see you brought the rainbooms in person with you."

Bust #2: "including boy, girl, and puppy with them too. Cousin."

They were shocked to see busts were alive and talking and sunset shimmer said, "did equestrian magic effect busts become alive and singing?" And rolo begin with a giggle bit and  answer sunset question, "incorrect ms. We're living spirits traps inside the busts since forever and love to sing."

Sunset: "oh."

Spike: "that's mean ghosts are real."

Timber: "I believe so little buddy."

Something tapping on sci twi right shoulder to her attention and turn around to see gus the prisoner ghost with warm smile on his face and joined by two ghosts.

Gus: "hi."

Sci twi become scared to see three hitchhiking ghosts and said, "h-h-hi mr. Ghost." And gus said to twilight, "just call me gus, instead."

[New chapter is out for this story. Sorry about it to make this chapter because I was busy making chapters and going to innovate wrestling homecoming last night.]