discovered magic powers part 2

Sunset look at pearl, fluttershy, pinkie and daisy.

Sunset: "what happened?"

Fluttershy: "i don't know," "we were just decorating cookies---"

Pinkie: "and I was all, you need more sprinkles! And you need more sprinkles."

Twilight and sunset had walked into the room.

Sunset: "so, stranded pinkie pie stuff."

Pinkie: "I was just tossing sprinkles to fluttershy, when all of sudden they glowed pink and explode."

Pinkie did what she just explained and the sprinkles that she was tossing had glow pink and exploded, pearl, daisy, and fluttershy protected themselves this time but twilight and sunset were hit by some dough. Pinkie shook herself like a dog and was clean.

Pinkie: "just like that, one earlier."

Sunset: "oooookay. Why don't you lay off touching stuff for a while."

Fluttershy: "oh, dear," "we really should clean all of this up."

She went to get some paper towels but was struggling to get them and say's, "can someone help me out?"

She was answered by a tweets of a bird and a orange bird grabbed the paper towels and dropped it in fluttershy's arms. The bird landed on fluttershy's open finger.

Fluttershy: "thank you, mr. Bird."

Then the bird chirps back to her.

Fluttershy smiles and say's, "why, of course I can you a little something to..."

She then gasps and asked, "did you just...talk?"

Fluttershy: "but I don't speak "chirp?"

The bird continues to talk in it' own language.

Fluttershy understand it, and say's, "I don't know if you're the only bird I can understand."

The bird then begin to call out, which is making fluttershy nervous.

Fluttershy: "oh, no! Please don't call for your friends."

The girls move and duck out of the way to see more birds and three pigeons known as the goodfeathers flying to fluttershy. She ended ups with birds and goodfeathers on her arms.

Fluttershy: "it's nice to meet all of you all, too."

Bobby: "you too kid."

Daisy: "were you just talking to birds, aunt fluttershy?"

Fluttershy: "um, yes."

Pesto: "she thought this girl is wacko."

Bobby: "no, that wacko over there."

They turn at wacko the warner brother behind the table who got punching gloves inside his hands and twirl around with boxing glove then accidentally hit himself went down on the floor out cold.

Daisy: "where he come from?"

Sunset: "who knows daisy."

Just then, they hear the door slamming and make fluttershy scream, making the birds fly off Away in process except for the goodfeathers just on the table. The girls turn to see rarity and applejack walking.

Daisy: "what happened to you, mama!"

Goodfeathers: "mama?"

Applejack: "well hon, your aunt rarity accidentally pushed me towards the pond with her diamond shield."

Rarity: "my bad, after that it's disappearing."

Applejack: "speaking of disappear, has anybody seen rainbow dash?"

Just then a fast rainbow stream comes out of nowhere and bumps into the wall. The stream of rainbow is rainbow dash who hit in the wall so hard, she falls on the ground.

Bobby: "that's gotta hurt."

Rainbow: "ow!"

Applejack: "whoa! How'd you get do that."

Rainbow: "I don't know. I started running to get the harness, and the next thing I knew, I was practically back in town."

Rarity: "but if you had some sort of super speed, why you were gone for so long?"

Rainbow: "because I lost it when I got far away. And then it came back when I got close to camp."

Sunset: "hmm, something very strange is going on here?"

Applejack: "so much for my theory that leavin' CHS would mean leavin' any magic business behind."

Fluttershy: "um, gaia everfree."

Pesto: "who?"

Sunset: "we better clean this mess up before gloriosa see this."

The girls nodded their heads agreeing to idea. Pesto walked towards applejack and tap her in the hand with his right wing to get her attention.

Applejack look down at pesto and say's, "what is it bud?"

He pointed his feather to daisy is getting sleepy on the table to show applejack.

Applejack: "look someone need a nap."

Rainbow: "I'll take her to the tent to take a nap."

She grab her daughter from the table to her arms gently exit the mess hall towards the tent with pearl

Squit: "that's very sweet to you pesto."

He turned at squit with angry look on his face while walking towards him and say's, "whaddaya mean by that?"

Squit: "I'm just saying your sweet, yknow."

Pesto: "are you saying I'm white circle with red stripes on it and taste it like a winter mint, here to amuse you."

Squit: "no, that's not what I'm saying."

Pesto: "that's it."

He jumped on him and fighting with him too inside cloud of dust while bobby just laughed at it.

Spike: "uh, neat."

Sunset: "should we stop them?"

Fluttershy: "nope."

[New chapter is out tonight]