the proposal

After they met gloriosa daisy and timber spurce at the courtyard then got their tent assignments and heading to their tents. Rainbow dash sharing a tent with her girlfriend because they got aquamarine jewel card so they unpack their clothes in the dresser real quick before heading to dock and rainbow dash went outside doing push ups while applejack went to dock with principal celestia, vice principal Luna, and gloriosa daisy including ragga and timber.

Principal celestia: "are you ready to propose rainbow dash today."

Applejack: "yes ma'am."

Rainbow dash and rest of girls arrive the dock with several students just hanging out a bit.

Ragga: "it's showtime girl."

She walked towards rainbow dash with the girls and say's, "dashie."

Rainbow: "yes applejack."

Applejack: "ah got a surprise for you but first closed your eyes."

Rainbow: "sure babe."

She begin closed her eyes while applejack get down with knee and grab small box from her pocket to open it reveal 2K diamond ring with rainbow dash cutie mark on top of the ring.

Applejack: "now open your eyes."

She open her eyes to see applejack got with one knee while holding box with ring inside.

Applejack: "rainbow dash, you could be happy to marry me."

Rainbow begin to cry on her eyes with smile on her face and say's, "yes I do marry you."

She put the ring on rainbow dash ring finger and get up from the ground to kiss rainbow dash on the lips for 1 minutes with everyone cheering and clapping for them.

Bulk: "YEAH!!"

Ragga: "way to go child."

Flash: "congratulations girls."

Fluttershy: "yay."

Rainbow: "let's tell our families about this when we get home."

Applejack: "sure darling."

[Here's new chapter for this story]