day at canterlot high part 1

Daisy sitting on sweet leaf lap doing some addition inside the math learning book on the desk while everyone working and suddenly ms. Punch walked up to sweet leaf desk see daisy working in math learning book with a smile. She then stop working to look up at the Spanish teacher.

Ms. Punch: "hi there little one. How are doing."

Daisy: "I'm doing good just working on math with the help of ms. Leaf."

Ms. Punch: "that's wonderful young lady."

She pulled out hello kitty bracelet from her right pocket to give it to daisy so she can wear it on her wrist.

Daisy: "thank you ms. Punch."

Ms. Punch: "you're welcome young lady."

After 1st period over, flash and daisy walking in the corridor see applejack and rainbow chatting with thunderbass and iris bonnet at right side of the lockers.

Daisy: "hey mommies."

They then stopped chatting saw daisy and flash walk up to them, rainbow dash said, "hey squirt are you enjoyed Spanish class with your uncle flash today." She replied back to her mother, "yup, and the Spanish teacher give me a bracelet."

Iris: "aw that's sweet."

Daisy sneeze with little bit tiny of blue sparkles for a second and disappeared and applejack said, "blessed you honey."

Daisy: "thanks mama."

Inside of McBride house with Harold sitting on the couch with Howard just watching tv. Then suddenly zombie jim varney show up of nowhere in the living room with them.

Jim: "howdy, vern this is dad gum nice house you got here. That's vern vern vern."

Howard get up on the couch begin heading to the master bedroom for a second and come back from the living room with load shotgun in his hand and said, "hey jim, come out to the backyard, Will ya." Jim replied back to Howard, "sure thing."

When jim followed Howard from backyard while Harold continue watching TV for a moment, heard shotgun fire from backyard, Howard arrived at the living room see Harold with scared look.

Howard: "he got the shotgun, honey! Don't ask me how he did it,  but jim varney got the shotgun! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!"

He begin to run towards outside in fear and Harold said to Howard in shock, "what?"

Howard: "RUN!"

[New chapter is out for tonight]