daisy meet tank

They arrive at the house and parked behind the garage as rainbow said to her daughter, "are you finally to meet tank for a first time, squirt." Daisy answer her mother question, "yup, and I'm glad to see grandma and grandpa again."

They get out of the car towards the path to the front porch door and open it to enter the house towards living room to see bow and windy whistle sitting on the couch with tank watching tv.

Daisy: "grandma, grandpa."

Bow smile to see his granddaughter in the living room with rainbow dash who carry shopping bags and daisy backpack in her left hand.

Bow: "hey sweetie. How are you doing."

Daisy: "good, I went to the mall with mommy and her teammates to see tom and jerry movie at the cinema."

Windy: "really you did."

Daisy: "yup."

Windy: "that's good."

She walked up to tank at other side of the couch and said, "so your tank right." He nodded his head very slowly to daisy agreement and daisy said, "very nice to meet you tank." She then got a thought inside of her about where she sleeping at anyway and look up at her mother with confused expression on her face as she said, "where am I sleeping at for tonight."

Rainbow: "at your guest bedroom far next to my room of course because you got plenty toys inside of toy box, TV, small clothes drawer for your clothes, and a desk that you colored your book on it."

Daisy hug her mother on the stomach and says, "thank you mommy. Your 2nd best and awesome mother ever."

Rainbow got little bit tear from her eyes come down from the cheek to hear that including her parents too and she says to her daughter, "aww thank you, squirt."

Bunny and ducky come out from the bag to see everyone in the living room as ducky said, "Nice place you got here, sir."

Bow: "thank you."

Ducky: "your welcome bud."

[New chapter is out]