welcome to Chs

Next morning

Rainbow dash and daisy walk on the sidewalk almost arrived at CHS as Daisy first visit and spent time with her mothers, aunts, and uncle."

Rainbow: "so are you excited to visit my school for your first day."

Daisy: "yes mom."

They then arrive at school see rest of rainbooms who sitting on the stairs just waiting for them and daisy becomes happy to see her another mom today.

Daisy: "MAMA!

she began running really fast with mini rainbow blur to them that shock of surprise from rainbow with huge grin on her face and stop in front of them.

Rarity: "my goodness, you gain your first super powers like rainbow is super speed."

Sunset: "not bad sweetie."

Rainbow: "that's mah girl, she got it from me. Haha."

Fluttershy: "are you ready sweetie to enter CHS."

Daisy: "I'm ready auntie."

Rainbow hold her daughter to walk the steps with the others and open the door to the main lobby towards their lockers. A lot of students staring at daisy with confused and curious look while pass them and begin talking about it make daisy become nervous.

"Good morning girls."

They stop see ms. Cheerilee walk to them with warm smile make daisy went behind rainbow to hide.

The rainbooms: "good morning ms. Cheerilee."

She look down to see little girl behind rainbow dash who become shy and ms. Cheerilee greet her, "you must be daisy storm dash what principal celestia talking about. It's very nice meet to you." She still become shy while pulling rainbow dash right pants and rarity stepped in to answer, "she very shy around people that never meet."

Ms. Cheerilee: "that's alright, someday we're going to be friends. How's that sound."

Daisy nodded her head for response to ms. Cheerilee and suddenly flash sentry show up with them.

Flash: "hey kiddo."

She turned around of surprise see her uncle again and begin running towards him to give a hug on the stomach.

Ms. Cheerilee: "that's sweet to see it."

Applejack got a idea inside of her head in few seconds and begin to speak with flash, "say flash, what you got for 1st period today." He replied back, "I got ms. Punch spanish class."

Rainbow: "excellent, daisy. You go with uncle flash for ms. Punch Spanish class because me and your mother got professor discord chemistry class for 1st period. We're afraid you around with dangerous chemicals. It's a good plan to you, squirt."

Daisy: "sure."

Sci twi: "good idea girls."

Sunset: "you two are protective parents ever for daisy."

Rainbow and rainbow: "eeyup."

[New chapter is out for tonight]