dasiy and pearl meet winona

The apple family arrived their house and parked their vehicle inside the garage including flash parked his car behind them.

Daisy and pearl amazed to see her mother house and barn with full of animals like chickens and pigs.

Daisy: "wow, mommy house looked beautiful am I right pearl."

Pearl: "vee, vee."

Drama letter open the door and unbuckle car seat to let daisy out of the car with pearl and she grab small suitcase with daisy clothes inside then closed the door behind her.

Flash: "be careful on the steps, kiddo."

Daisy: "I will, uncle flash."

She walked on the steps to the front porch with her mom and apple family. Granny smith unlocked the door with a house key to open the door entered the house.

Granny smith: "little seed welcome to your new home."

Daisy: "wow, it's beautiful inside the house, great grandma."

Granny smith: "hehe, ah see you got some manners from yer mother."

Applejack: "eeyup."

They then heard dog barked from the living room and begin running towards them to reveal Winona with warm smile on her to see applejack.

Applejack: "hey girl, ah miss you too."

She petted on top of Winona head bit and see little girl and fox like creature right next to big mac.

Apple bloom: "Winona meet daisy storm dash, rainbow and applejack daughter. This is pearl, she's the pet of daisy."

Pearl, "vee, vee."

Winona give friendly bark response to pearl and she lick on Daisy right cheek to amaze the apple family, drama letter, and flash sentry.

Daisy: "hahaha, your tongue is tickle."

Apple bloom: "yup."

Applejack: "tomorrow, you going to meet yer another mother pet is a tortoise named tank because you spent a night with her."

Daisy: "that's awesome."

[New chapter is out]