welcome to canterlot elementary school

Daisy arrived at canterlot elementary school with her uncle flash who drove her over there for a tour. She wearing red shirt with tom and jerry logo on it, blue shorts, and sneakers but she kinda nervous going inside of elementary school thou. He parked his car in the first row right side of elementary school wall and turn off the engine and he looked in the back to see daisy got unblocked herself.

Flash: "Ready kiddo."

Daisy: "ready uncle flash."

Flash: "good, after this we're meeting aunt drama at the mall to doing  shopping for your clothes and school supplies and eating ice cream how that sounds."

Daisy: "awesome."

They get out of the car and closed the door behind them and flash locked the doors with his key then they walk to front entrance see 41 yrs old women with garnet skin, emerald eyes, and short indigo hair with yellow and red highlights. Wearing white blouse, long white pearl dress, high heel shoes, and bracelet on right wrist.

Woman: "greetings I'm betty rose, the principal of elementary school. You must be daisy storm dash that principal celestia been talking about on the phone yesterday."

Daisy: "you know principal celestia."

Betty: "she and her sister are my friends since during college year."

Daisy: "so cool."

Betty: "are you ready for a tour at the school."

Daisy: "yes ma'am. I'm ready."

Betty: "excellent. Let's go than."

They begin enter inside of school  and daisy become amaze to see the lobby with the printing of thomas the tank engine, blue clues, Arthur, and the wiggles painting on the wall, and trophy case with a lot of trophies inside.

Daisy: "it's beautiful from the inside. Ms. Rose."

Ms. Rose: "thank you daisy.  The next tour is the gym."

[New chapter is out for this story]