meet daisy storm dash

The trio exit their tent towards the courtyard so their daughter to meet them.

Daisy wearing pink camp everfree shirt with blue overall on and shoes with short white socks. She holding her teddy bear in both arms and becomes nervous to meet her mothers friends.

They arrive at the courtyard to see several students with celestia, luna, ragga, and timber to make daisy become shy and hide behind rainbow.

Applejack: "morning y'all."

Principal celestia: morning girls, you two excited going have fun at camp."

Rainbow: "yup."

Principal celestia saw little girl peek her head out from behind rainbow dash.

Principal celestia: "who's that little girl behind you rainbow."

Fluttershy: "it's your little cousin because she adorable."

Rainbow: "no it's our daughter."

Applejack: "eeyup."

All: "daughter!?!"

Flash: "but how?"

Rainbow told them anything like applejack glowing orb went inside her stomach to glow a bit and stop after they make love. Last night it came out from her stomach to floating towards at end of the bed to transform into five years old girl.

Flash: "that was weird but congratulations to become parents I guess."

Ragga: "you said it mon."

Fluttershy: "what's her name than."

Both: "daisy storm dash."

Fluttershy: "Sweet name for her."

Rarity: "aww."

She get down on the grass in both knees to daisy level and say's, "come here sweetie I want to meet you."

Daisy come out behind rainbow dash legs to towards fluttershy.

Fluttershy: "I'm fluttershy breeze and Nice to meet you daisy."

Daisy: "you too ms. Breeze."

Fluttershy: "aww sweetie just called me fluttershy instead okay.

Daisy: "okay."

Applejack: "she got it from me."

rainbow: "yeah."

Timber: "hi daisy, I'm timber spruce the camp counselor with my sister and you be having fun at your first camp ever with your mothers and canterlot high school."

Daisy: "it's going to awesome camp ever."

All: "awww."

Rainbow is not going to cry and thought, "I'm not going to cry, I'm not going to cry."

Principal celestia: "lets eat breakfast first before camp activities."

Applejack: "sure."

Rainbow: "what about you squirt? Are you hungry."

Daisy: "yes mommy."

They enter the mess hall get some breakfast and daisy doing activities with her mothers.

[Here's new chapter for this story]