sleepover at applejack part 1

On Friday afternoon at canterlot city, there's rainbow dash walking on the sidewalk towards her girlfriend house for spent a night with her while her family is out of town to visit their cousin at appleloosa for 3 days.

She wearing sleeveless yellow hoodie, black yoga pants, and tennis shoes. Got backpack on her back with clothes inside.

She then suddenly arrived at the farm house and entered the front porch to knock on the door. Then applejack opened the door to see her girlfriend on the front porch.

Applejack wearing orange midriff tanktop, green shorts with apples on it, and slippers.

Rainbow: "hey babe and thank you for inviting me for spent a night with you while your family are out of town."

Applejack: "no problem at all sugarcube."

She let rainbow enter the house towards the living room to sit down on the couch while put her backpack down next to and watching the Cleveland show on comdey central got joined by applejack.

Rainbow dash: "so excited about going to camp everfree on Tuesday."

Applejack: "sure am and taking dayoff without any magic disaster."

Rainbow: "yeah me too."

Applejack put her hand around rainbow waist and continue watching TV then she got a idea.

Applejack: "you want some pizza for supper."

Rainbow: "sure babe."

Then she suddenly gasp as applejack started groping one of her breasts with one hand.

Applejack with sly grin and say's, "you like it dashie."

Rainbow: "y-y-yeah I like it but let's do it on the bed tonight."

Applejack: "sure but one question."

Rainbow: "w-w-what is it?"

Applejack: "are you wearing a bra inside the hoodie."

Rainbow: "n-nope but it feel so good."

Applejack: "good."

She let go of the breast letting it bounce for a while and rainbow have herself calm down.

Rainbow: "I love you aj."

Applejack: "I love you too dashie."

Rainbow: "where wioana at?"

applejack: "she with my family at appleloosa."

[Here's new chapter for this story]