wedding plan text message

Rainbow underneath the cover half way to reveal blue sport bra. She texting someone on her cell phone while being charged.

Rd: "babe, we talking about what month for having our wedding."

Applejack: "ah got idea. Our wedding started on April 22nd in Saturday afternoon at 6:00 pm- 10:30 pm."

Rd: "that's wonderful idea, babe❤. Let's have daisy as our flower girl and flash sentry brother first base a ring bearer if he want to."

Applejack: "ah ask him tomorrow, if he want to be ring bearer and including flash sentry and his band mates as best man and groomsmen."

Rainbow: "awesome, I asked Gilda as my bride of honor because she's my teammate in every sports.

Applejack: "good idea hon, what about the bridesmaids then."

Rd: "sunset shimmer, fluttershy, pinkie pie, twilight sparkle, and rarity of course, our best friends in the world."

Applejack: "we should invite princess twilight sparkle and spike from equestria to our wedding. And want to meet our daughter."

Rd: "good point babe, my bad 😅😅😅."

Applejack: "that's alright hon."

Rainbow feel the milk building up inside her DD breasts to give little bit of moan from her and continue texting with her fiance.

Rd: "my girls feel up some milk inside and it's feels amazing."

Applejack: "yummy😍. Ah Can't wait for it during the honeymoon. Oh the way, did daisy enjoy the tour at canterlot elementary school lately."

Rainbow: "she enjoys it and started school on April 1st after getting her checked up on next Tuesday."

Applejack: "😀that's wonderful for her going to school. Ah'm so proud of her."

Rd: "me too, I'm taking her to canterlot high school with us and doing learning books while we in class."

Applejack: "really dashie😐😐."

Rd: "yup, but don't worry my mom will pick her up at 1:00 pm."

Applejack: "good idea dash."

[New chapter is out for today]