apple family return

The girls got done cleaning the house and put the wood logs on the pit so they having free time before applejack family get home. Applejack towards the living room from the kitchen with glass of water on her hand to see rainbow dash doing yoga on the mat while watching tree hugger doing yoga on the TV.

Applejack is wearing regular orange shirt and green shorts only.

Rainbow dash is wearing sport bra and yoga pants only then she begins to sweats from her forehead just dripping down between her breasts so applejack sit down on the couch just her girlfriend doing yoga. She lay down her stomach on the mat to begin to stretch front of applejack.

Applejack: "whoa."

She saw her girlfriend breasts press together while stretching.

Rainbow: "you like it babe."

Applejack: "yup I like very much."

After she got done yoga and towards to the bedroom from upstairs grab some clothes heading to the bathroom to taking shower. She grabbed the remote to the channel on  family guy on tbs but she stop thinking about rainbow dash breasts inside the sport bra and heard a truck pull in the driveway.

Applejack: "they're home."

She towards the door to unlocked it for the family to get in with their suitcases.

Applejack: "hey y'all."

Apple bloom: "hey sis ah miss you."

Applejack: "ah miss you too little seed."

Winona begin to bark with tail wagging at applejack.

Applejack: "ah miss you girl."

Granny smith: "where's rainbow dash at."

Applejack: "she taking a shower in the bathroom. So y'all excited about bon fire with rainbow dash and her parents tonight."

Granny smith: "darn tootin' missy, big mac fire up the grill because we grilling baby back ribs tonight and apple bloom bring apple cider inside the refrigerator bring it outside on the table.

Big mac: "sure Granny."

Apple bloom: "I'm on it."

[Here's new chapter for this story]