discovered magic powers part 1

They decided to a break for building a dock and decide doing camp activities.

Principal celestia: "rock climbing is all about perseverance and trust. Rarity, you can trust applejack will spot you."

Rainbow: "yeah, so you can totally go faster then you're going."

Applejack: "rainbow dash!"

Rainbow: "sorry. I've been waiting to do this since we got here."

Rarity: "well, you have to wait a little longer, darling."

Rainbow scowled and turn, just in time to see twilight and timber approaching.

Rainbow: "oh, good! Twilight, if you spot me, I finally go." "I'll go get another harness."

Rainbow left rock climbing wall to get another harness inside the shed.

Timber: "where's daisy at anyway?"

Applejack: "she and pearl at the mess hall with pinkie pie and fluttershy to make cookies instead of this."

Sci twi: "aww you and rainbow are protective parents to her."

Applejack: "darn tootin."

Timber: "i-i better make sure my sister doesn't need anything. See you later?"

The two looked at each other with bedroom eyes. Sunset shimmer came out of the forest, holding spike.

Sunset: "twilight, there you are!" "I was looking for you."

They begin to feel rumble a bit.

Spike: "is that an earthquake?"

Twilight: "we aren't near any fault line?"

Bulk biceps: "hey! Who left this crystal dusty stuff here."

Flash: "umm strange."

Rarity: "i-i believe I'd like to come down now."

Applejack nod and tried to help her down but the cable was jammed and she struggles to move it.

Applejack: "sorry, it's a little bit stuck!"

She tried to see if she could jerk it up but a orange glow surrounded applejack hands and when she pulled, she made rarity go even higher, making her scream. At the last second, applejack managed to catch the cable and stopped it from making rarity from hitting the ground.

Rarity, who had her eyes closed in fear, turned to applejack and screamed, "applejack! What are you doing?!"

Principal celestia: "is everything okay over there."

Applejack: "uh, I don't know what happened," "I didn't even pull the rope that hard. It's like she was light as a feather all of the sudden."

Rarity was breathing heavily and glared at applejack.

Rarity: "I was scared half of death."

Applejack: "it wasn't my fault! Let me help you get your harness out."

Rarity: "no, thank you!"

When she pushed her hands forward to applejack, a giant diamond wall appeared and pushed applejack away, making her scream. After a bit, applejack came out of the bushes, wet and spit out water.

Principal celestia: "what in the world just happened?"

Rarity: "oh, dear! I am so sorry! I think. Did I just do whatever that was."

Sci twi: "i don't think it was your fault," "I gonna go get applejack a towel."

Sunset: "me too."

Suddenly tiger named cool cat show up just walking by at the rock climbing section heading somewhere to be seen by flash, bulk, and derpy.

Flash: "uh, you didn't see that everyday."

Derpy: "yeah."

Bulk: "totally."

Sci twi and sunset shimmer heard daisy scream then they looked at the mess hall.

Both: "daisy."

They ran to the mess hall and when they open the doors, they see dough everywhere.

[New story is out today and here's the picture of cool cat as a cameo in this story]