Daisy surprised news

Nighttime at 8:00 pm

Daisy is at living room with her grandparents, and her two stuff animal friends  watching tv who back shopping with flash sentry and drama letter at the mall after the tour at elementary school.

They then heard door open in front entrance really wide bit in few seconds and closed by unknown person and entered the living room with them to be rainbow dash in sporting good uniform with warm smile to see her daughter walk up to her, give a hug on the stomach.

Rainbow: "hey squirt, how's the tour at elementary school with uncle flash today."

Daisy: "it's was great mama, I'm starting school in 1st month of Monday."

Dash smile proud to hear daisy going to school on 1st month of  Monday and said to her, "me and your mother going to be proud of you, daisy. On Tuesday big mac taking you to doctor for 1st day of check up before going to school. Alright."

Daisy: "yes mama."

Rainbow: "are you excited about Wednesday night going to aew with us watch wrestlers fighting each other on live TV."

Daisy: "yep, we're going backstage meet some wrestlers with backstage pass that you got from mr. Cassidy."

Rainbow: "sure do, sweetie."

Ducky: "me and bunny will see you in the crowd inside of television Wednesday night."

Bunny: "yeah."

Bow hothoof: "good idea you two."

She got a idea inside of her head and said to daisy, "hey hon, you wanna school with me, your mother, and rest of my friends tomorrow. How that's sound."

Daisy: "I love that idea, Mama."

Windy: "it's good thing, flash bought math, reading, spelling, and writing learning books from the mall today to let daisy working while in class."

Ducky: "yeah."

[New chapter is out for this story]